05 wheels - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-12-2007, 01:14 PM   #1
05 wheels

hi all i just joined this place since my daughter just got a 03 v6
last week she drove over something that only punched a hole in the tire about 1/4'" big but the inner wheel has a 2" hole in it so i need a new wheel for her, i have found a local guy here that has the 10 spoke wheels form a 05 model i think and i can get all four for cheap, will they bolt up? they have the same lug pattern but i need to know if there will be a problem with the offset the ones on there are 16 and those 10 spoke are 16 also, please help me lol im tired of giving her rides again lol

thank you in advance

boosted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 02:37 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Tennessee
Send a message via MSN to 1996stang Send a message via Yahoo to 1996stang
Re: 05 wheels

nope they wont work atleast i know the 96-04 gts and 05-07 gts wheels are different.

2004 mach 1 stock and staying that way.
1996stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:21 PM   #3

thank you for answering my question but i went to the shop that had them for asle this morning and they do fit, with no problems at all, my kids car is a 03 v6 and the o5 10 spoke wheels work and look great on it and it cost me only 200 for all four with mounting and balancing with her old tires on them and one new one, so if anyone wants a pic ill get one but for now they do fit! finally one headache is over and i dont have to get up and give her a ride to school lol
take care
boosted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:29 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Yes, they do fit, the offset is a little different though and I believe they set inside the fenders a little further than factory wheels. If that's the case I would check to make sure you are not rubbing the wheels at full lock against the front sway bar.
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires