right now i have around $100 to spend on my mustang. i have a few options, but am very indecisive so i need you guys to help me out. i've decided to hold off on purchasing any vinyl until after i get my car repainted (it'll be my one birthday present - july needs to come sooner!). most of my purchases would be off of ebay, don't judge me. so, my possibilities are:
1. buy some rims. i really like the BWT Rio, they're 70 each, but my dad would split the cost with me. so i would have to save up a little more roughly 160 considering shipping, but i'd be willing to.
2. buy tinted headlights/taillights. i'd most definitely have to buy the headlights, taillights, and quarter/third light tint all together because if i didn't that would look stupid. that would cost about 130 or so. so there'd be some money saving here too.
3. buy a grille. i really like the black billet grille, and it's on my list of purchases so it'll happen sooner or later. i'm not a big fan of the grille delete just because it's a 94-98 thing, not for the new edge in my opinion, though it looks nice.
4. beef up my exhaust. i'd probably go with a flowmaster 40 series muffler and a turndown pipe. i don't have 500 bones to throw into an all new system, but still want people to notice when i drive by.
5. save my money. is there anything i should get that is absolutely worth saving up for?
6. consider your suggestions. anything else that can be had for relatively cheap that is really awesome?
thanks again. i'll let you know what i decide!
I'm not going to take this defeatist attitude and listen to all this crap any more from all these people who have nothing except doomsday to predict." - Carroll Shelby