Chrome saleens - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
StangerBanger04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 560
Chrome saleens

Anybody got a picture of their 99-04 stang with chrome saleens? Preferably a black stang. Let me see em!
StangerBanger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-09-2012, 08:24 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Bing images or Google images may be a better resource.
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
StangerBanger04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t
Bing images or Google images may be a better resource.
I have and I've seen a lot of them but I wanted some actual people on here's picture of it.
StangerBanger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rm360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,140
Here ya go!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-816522601.jpg
Views:	848
Size:	511.8 KB
ID:	71607  
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:19 AM   #5
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangerBanger04

I have and I've seen a lot of them but I wanted some actual people on here's picture of it.
guess I should have asked that before recommending it lol love the Saleen wheels. Not a huge chrome fan but it looks great in black!
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
StangerBanger04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

guess I should have asked that before recommending it lol love the Saleen wheels. Not a huge chrome fan but it looks great in black!
Haha yeah I'm stuck between black FR500s or chrome Saleens! And Rm360, looks super good. You got them staggered?
StangerBanger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rm360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangerBanger04

Haha yeah I'm stuck between black FR500s or chrome Saleens! And Rm360, looks super good. You got them staggered?
Thanks!!! Yes they are 18x9 in the front and 18x10 in the back.
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Those are the wheels I want for my Sonic Blue eventually.
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
StangerBanger04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360

Thanks!!! Yes they are 18x9 in the front and 18x10 in the back.
Yeah I got stockers on it now and they're from an 99-01 cobra so they look chrome but they're polished aluminum but they're getting really scuffed up and they are 17x8s so nice and skinny. I want some nice wide tires on the back maybe ruining 18" wheels and 305s on the back. I'm just stuck between black or chrome lol.
StangerBanger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rm360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by StangerBanger04

Yeah I got stockers on it now and they're from an 99-01 cobra so they look chrome but they're polished aluminum but they're getting really scuffed up and they are 17x8s so nice and skinny. I want some nice wide tires on the back maybe ruining 18" wheels and 305s on the back. I'm just stuck between black or chrome lol.
Why not get black chrome???

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla
Those are the wheels I want for my Sonic Blue eventually.
I love the saleens also , those and the 03 cobra wheeles are my favorite!
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360

Why not get black chrome???

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



I love the saleens also , those and the 03 cobra wheeles are my favorite!
I have American Racing Rebels on mine and I love the deep dish but Saleens are my favorite wheels for New Edges they look sleek.
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rm360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalayla

I have American Racing Rebels on mine and I love the deep dish but Saleens are my favorite wheels for New Edges they look sleek.
Those American racing wheel's look really good on your car , are those also staggered ?
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Lalayla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Tampa
Region: Florida
Posts: 5,066
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360

Those American racing wheel's look really good on your car , are those also staggered ?
Thanks! I wish I staggered them but they are the same all the way around.
__________________

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:50 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
StangerBanger04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Missouri
Posts: 560
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rm360

Why not get black chrome???

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------



I love the saleens also , those and the 03 cobra wheeles are my favorite!
I just think that black chrome saleens look dirty lol. Idk just my opinion.
StangerBanger04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:57 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
tfalk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 113


Originally came with silver wheels, switched to the chromes until they started peeling and wouldn't hold air any longer, back to the original silver wheels now. It looked better with the chromes but it's more driveable when the wheels actually hold air in...
__________________
99-122 Bright Atlantic Blue S281 S/C Convertible
11-025 Grabber Blue S302 Convertible

Saleen - Power in the hands of a fool!
tfalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



04:31 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.