Tires - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: New York

I searched for a post on this already and couldn't find one before some one complains about me starting a post that was already listed.... anyway quick question need to disparately get new tires for my 2007 mustang gt what is some of the good brand of All Season Tires I should get ??? thanks!!

Kochieey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Illinois
Discount tire has a good customer review on there website, just pic the size you want and wha your willing to pay, I have nitto 850 all seasons and they suck in the winter

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Pennsylvania
I have BFG T/A KDWS All season tires on my GT and have had this model tire on other cars I've owned Good all season tire
G-FORCE T/A KDWS by BF GOODRICH TIRES: The BF Goodrich g-Force T/A™ KDWS is an all-season tire with outstanding traction and handling in dry, wet and snow conditions. All-season tread compound engineered to Original Equipment specifications. Superb steering response and road feel; exceptional control even at high speeds. Increased interior groove offset helps enhance snow traction, reduce noise,and equalize wet/dry handling.

Pypes shorties, BBK catted X, Flowmaster Pro's, K&N CAI, FRPP- P springs, Steeda UCA, J&M Panhard bar, Hurst Comp plus, FR500 Wheels W/NITTO's , SCT SF3 W/BAMA 93 Race tune, Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, chin spoiler, Eleanor style grill, GT500 rear spoiler
stemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Maryland
Costco usually has a good price in those tires. I was looking at them for my SVO before I picked up a set of 02 V6 wheels with tires for it on the cheap. I do need to put tires on it now. Gonna have a set if tires from Tire Rack sent to a buddy's shop and go do them myself.
etc1006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 05:15 AM   #5
Registered Member
Region: North Carolina
Whatever you do decide to get don't skimp and buy cheap ones
rwsmith3623 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires