13 mustang gt black which wheels with lowering kit - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-31-2012, 11:07 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
13 mustang gt black which wheels with lowering kit

Hey y'all this is my first post I have a 2013 mustang gt I just installed the h&r super sport lowering springs which dropped it 2.4 inches in The rear and 1.7 in the front. I really like the amr wheels in a 19 but don't know which tire and wheel kit will work with my setup I'm wanting the staggered setup also. Any help would be greatly appreciated
sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-01-2012, 04:08 AM   #2
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
Hi and Welcome to Mustang Evolution!! You have a beautiful ride... I hate to admit this but, I know nothing about Super Sport Lowering Springs, except that I would love to lower mine! As for Wheels and Tires, Have you checked out AmericanMuscle.com? I wish I could be of more help to you but, I live on the west coast!
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Yea that's the wheels I am looking at the amr's at American muscle in a 19 but want the staggered set just don't know if they will work but yea these lowering springs are great still has a great ride and sits perfectly level
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2012, 07:02 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
I also have a 2013 lowered on super sports. The 19" amr's staggered with 255/40 and 275/35 will work. Im guessing you also installed an adjustable panhard rod so your rear is centered.
Heartless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:32 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I also have a 2013 lowered on super sports. The 19" amr's staggered with 255/40 and 275/35 will work. Im guessing you also installed an adjustable panhard rod so your rear is centered.
No I measured my rear and it isn't out any at all I will probably get it anyway though just to make sure wich pan hard do u receding iv heard bad things about the aluminum ones and things for the answr to the rims do you have any pics
Old 11-03-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister

No I measured my rear and it isn't out any at all I will probably get it anyway though just to make sure wich pan hard do u receding iv heard bad things about the aluminum ones and things for the answr to the rims do you have any pics
BMR adjustable panhard rod for its quality and ease of adjustment. Sounds like you got lucky since the rear didn't move. My right rear was at the fender and the left rear was inside the fender. I do not have these wheels on my car. I've just looked at the widths and offset of those amr's and measured based off of factory wheelsize and offset. I manage a tire shop and am ase/sema z1 certified in high performance wheel and tire application. I was planning on 19's but am not planning on staggered 20's.
Old 11-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

BMR adjustable panhard rod for its quality and ease of adjustment. Sounds like you got lucky since the rear didn't move. My right rear was at the fender and the left rear was inside the fender. I do not have these wheels on my car. I've just looked at the widths and offset of those amr's and measured based off of factory wheelsize and offset. I manage a tire shop and am ase/sema z1 certified in high performance wheel and tire application. I was planning on 19's but am not planning on staggered 20's.
That would be some really skinny sidewalls for 20's wouldn't it proly make for a worse ride
Old 11-03-2012, 05:05 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That would be some really skinny sidewalls for 20's wouldn't it proly make for a worse ride
Only slightly worse than 19. My ride quality already sucks with it being so low. Lol
Old 11-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Only slightly worse than 19. My ride quality already sucks with it being so low. Lol
Yea I hear you I got the super sport springs and u can tell a difference from stock but it handles better to me it's just the bumps that stand out lol but I may go with 20's to cant make up my mind need some folks to chime in with some pics
Old 11-03-2012, 10:01 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Crap. Now I'm stuck deciding between 19" sve drifts or staggered 20" foose outlaws. Seeing that even though the 20's would be show car nice but the 19's realistically would be more performance friendly with these super sports
Old 11-04-2012, 01:03 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Yea I think if you are already lowered I would go with the 19's it just looks better to me than a 20 I just didn't know what size tire I should run with it
Old 11-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
What did you do up front I'm starting to hear clunky noises coming from up there it's eather my top strut mounts or something else did you get any caster camber plates
Old 11-10-2012, 08:28 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

What did you do up front I'm starting to hear clunky noises coming from up there it's eather my top strut mounts or something else did you get any caster camber plates
Nothing. My camber was only a tenth of a degree out so we just set toe. I have zero noise from front or rear.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires