Mustang Evolution Forum banner

2013 Base Rims

2K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  UltArc 
#1 ·
Should i paint these rims, i could resell it them later, im not getting rims till next summer if i dont some for a good price
Gun metal is my choice or maybe black im not sure
Im doing it myself so its just paint cost

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Muscle car

See less See more
#11 ·
I prefer a simpler look, I think for the most part, OEM looks better than after market. I have the 13 GT rims, and although I like the 12s better, I think they look great by themselves.

My stock 17s are getting plasti dipped soon, because they look like junk, in my opinion. No disrespect intended, just voicing the view.

#16 ·
I'd say just dip em, that way if you dont like it you can just peel it off.

I dipped my stock wheels on my 09 and thought they looked badass at first, but then they started look extremely tacky.

Im going to dip my 13' base GT wheels this weekend with grey and see how it looks, ill post pics as well

#17 ·
hastethedav said:

I dipped my stock wheels on my 09 and thought they looked badass at first, but then they started look extremely tacky.

Im going to dip my 13' base GT wheels this weekend with grey and see how it looks, ill post pics as well
Yesss please do so

#18 ·
hastethedav said:

I found gun metal ima do that color, how.many coats should i put?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.