Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Buying Some Wheels Question

734 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SixerStanger 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I'm about to buy some gt500 wheels for my 2012 v6 and basically i talked to the guy selling the wheels. I know the guy decently and im swinging by this week to take a look at them. I was on the phone with the guy and I asked him if he could just install them on my car for like 10 bucks. He said no problem. Then around an hour later, he said he can't do it because of liability reasons, (like if a wheel comes off and i get injured, he's responsible) Ive never heard of anything like this, although it sounds reasonable. I can easily install the wheels myself, but Im just wondering from you guys if theres such a thing for liability or if he's just trying to cover something up that he doesn't want me to know. I know this may be kinda pointless but this is the first time im buying wheels and im just concerned lol. What do you guys think? Also on one of the wheels a little bit of the clearcoat is coming off is this a big problem? or willplastidip cover it up? I know this post is long but i need some insight haha

thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.