Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Complimentary Brake Upgrade

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  rwboring 
#1 ·
I have been contemplating a nice brake upgrade and have been looking around for a while but it seems a bit difficult to find many set-ups that will work with the factory ABS. The only one that has verified it will work with ABS is the Steeda package. I assume the upgrade to the GT500 brakes would work. The Baer catalog verifies that none of their kits for 05+ work with ABS. How big of a deal would it be if the brakes don't work with the car's ABS?
(Note: the two things I am looking for are 1. more impressive braking, and 2. rotors that will fill my wheels for a better look)

#4 ·
I would hope it helps a lot more than 5 ft. My braking is very minorly slower due to the big wheels but still noticable. Also I want rotors that fill the wheels. Look at that picture, you can see the yellow of the strut. That just won't do for me. I love the way the brakes on the ZR1 look. Get what I'm saying?

#7 ·
its money... ive never really had problems with missing shifts, but by comparing gtech graphs im def saving time with it... there is like 3/8 inch MAX between 1st and 5th... but since its spring loaded 3rd is really easy to find... after u drive it for 2 hours youll love it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.