I got a sweet deal on some rims - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-12-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I got a sweet deal on some rims

So my buddy and I are taking our 'stangs down Ocean Blvd. in Myrtle Beach, SC yesterday when we spot a white 2013 GT on 20" Steeda rims. We pulled over and just kinda looked it over and admired it a bit, and the owner came strolling up. We struck up a conversation about our cars and he tells us that he's selling his Track Pack wheels, tires and sensors. I asked how much and he said he'd give them to me for $500 and that he'd be glad for me to come out and look at them quick. So we followed him out to Carolina Forest and sure enough, these rims are mint and the tires were in near perfect condition. So I grabbed them lol, he put them on for me and hauled my stocks back to my house for me. What do you guys think of my new 19's? More pics to come when the weather clears up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1384679195.jpg
Views:	185
Size:	414.5 KB
ID:	80688  
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Defiant 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas
Nice upgrade!
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defiant 5.0 View Post
So my buddy and I are taking our 'stangs down Ocean Blvd. in Myrtle Beach, SC yesterday when we spot a white 2013 GT on 20" Steeda rims. We pulled over and just kinda looked it over and admired it a bit, and the owner came strolling up. We struck up a conversation about our cars and he tells us that he's selling his Track Pack wheels, tires and sensors. I asked how much and he said he'd give them to me for $500 and that he'd be glad for me to come out and look at them quick. So we followed him out to Carolina Forest and sure enough, these rims are mint and the tires were in near perfect condition. So I grabbed them lol, he put them on for me and hauled my stocks back to my house for me. What do you guys think of my new 19's? More pics to come when the weather clears up.
That looks sweet!
Supe01stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2012, 07:06 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks guys! I am in love with these wheels!
Mod List: H&R Super Sport Springs, Eibach Camber Bolts, Steeda Panhard Bar, BBK Cold Air Intake, Stack Racing Chrome Strut Tower Bar, Boss 302 Coil Pack Covers, Barton Shifter, Barton 2 Post Bracket, 4.10 Gear, 2013 Track Pack Wheels, QA1 Single Adjustable Rear Shocks, Roush Axle-back exhaust, CDC Chin Spoiler, Saleen Grille,
Old 12-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Sexy!

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Sweet deal cool what you can find sometimes when you least expect it
Poopyhead44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Nice.

Those are my stockers & I like them enough that none of the aftermarket options I've seen have made me want to switch (19" is plenty big--maybe even too big already).
claudermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Nice deal. Sweet rims! Looks good.
sixxerstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:12 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Nice deal I would have jumped on it too!
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #10
Sad Panda
Staff

Badass deal
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Walked out this morning to a dent in my fender. It's not serious, but still made my blood boil.
Old 12-13-2012, 09:34 PM   #12
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter

Maybe he realized he screwed himself and came back for a little retribution? Lol, jk. Do you think the dent happened when the wheels were being swapped?
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:58 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Nah, I supervised the entire bit. We actually think the dealer may have done it accidentally last week. Weathers been so bad this week that this is the first time I'd had to look her over. Went up to the dealer this afternoon and while they're not assuming responsibility, they're gonna help me out on the repair. Really, it just calls for paintless dent repair. No biggee, just reeaally pissed me off. My car is my baby.
Old 12-16-2012, 04:16 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudermilk View Post
Nice.

Those are my stockers & I like them enough that none of the aftermarket options I've seen have made me want to switch (19" is plenty big--maybe even too big already).
got these stock as well. not to many other stock wheels look this good. idk if i will ever change them. 500 bucks is really good. beings one from ford runs 239 bucks and plus the pirellis i got on mine. you got a sweet deal my friend. it also looks sweet.
Yuckooo13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires