I need tires and rims for my 1990 Mustang. But I want the tires to be shipped ON the rims.? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-01-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

I need tires and rims for my 1990 Mustang. But I want the tires to be shipped ON the rims.?

I've looked and looked but I only see them seperate. Where I can buy 4 rims and 4 tires...but not 4 wheels put together. Actually I want drag radials on the back and normal high performance on the front. It's still possible to get the same rims though right? If anyone knows where I can order two high performance tires (on the rims) for the front, and two drag radials (on the same rims) for the back, please do let me know. Thanks.
nahcomence is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 11:56 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

I need tires and rims for my 1990 Mustang. But I want the tires to be shipped ON the rims.?

Old reliable Tire Rack has always offered mounting and balancing of tires bought from them on wheels you buy from them. It's called a Tire and Wheel Package. The price includes all the hardware and caps.

The original idea was to provide winter tires already mounted on stock wheels so that you could just switch with the change of seasons without having to remount & rebalance on your original wheels.

Go to http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/wtpack.jsp
Lindsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:50 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

that would probably be too heavy for shipping.

im sure anybody will do it for you, if you ask, but it would be sent by truck, and cost a lot more then if they sent them separate by UPS.

you can get them mounted anywhere. i would buy them separate.
Cortland is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2010, 12:54 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

That's no problem, as long as you pay. Go to any tire shop where sells tires and rims to request the tires be mounted on rims and balanced. The tire shop would also be happy to install the tires for you. The magic word, PAY!
jerad9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 01:38 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

You didn't look very hard.

www.tirerack.com

Largest tire and wheel retailer/wholesaler in the world.
imported_Kodey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 02:06 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Try www.wheelsforless.com or Discount tire on-line.
sein is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Tags
1990 mustang