Thinking of getting new wheels-opions? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Thinking of getting new wheels-opions?

I realy like the factory wheels on my car now but I cant get the look I want without adding spacers to move the wheels out closer to the fender lip and then Im still limeted to tire size so I think Im going to have to get new wheels (summer/wheels) and just keep the stock set-up as my winter wheels This is the set-up I think Im going to go with not cast in stone yet but at the top of my short list.
American Racing BLVD wheels in chrome size 20x8.5 f 20x10 r with Falkin FK452
tires 245/35/20 f & 285/30/20 r and then lower the car with a set of Sportlines
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	AR20x10.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	86359  

Pypes shorties, BBK catted X, Flowmaster Pro's, K&N CAI, FRPP- P springs, Steeda UCA, J&M Panhard bar, Hurst Comp plus, FR500 Wheels W/NITTO's , SCT SF3 W/BAMA 93 Race tune, Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers, chin spoiler, Eleanor style grill, GT500 rear spoiler
stemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by stemar View Post
I realy like the factory wheels on my car now but I cant get the look I want without adding spacers to move the wheels out closer to the fender lip and then Im still limeted to tire size so I think Im going to have to get new wheels (summer/wheels) and just keep the stock set-up as my winter wheels This is the set-up I think Im going to go with not cast in stone yet but at the top of my short list.
American Racing BLVD wheels in chrome size 20x8.5 f 20x10 r with Falkin FK452
tires 245/35/20 f & 285/30/20 r and then lower the car with a set of Sportlines
I tried some American Racing on mine the Novas but they rubbed the caliper just ever so slightly. The 20" may clear though because I went with 18's so I could use the tires the car came with. I wound up going with the Cragar 610's they look similar to the factory Bullit wheel. Since your going 20's You might not have the clearance troubles that I did, but I'd go to a tire and wheel store to make sure they are a fit, better safe than sorry. Good Luck w the wheels!
Blu13stang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires