I value all of your opinions! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:05 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
I value all of your opinions!

Spring is coming up and it's time to upgrades wheels/tires and to be honest, I'm getting a little antsy! I really do value all of the guys/gals opinions on here and this is honestly the best Mustang forum out there so with that being said, I ask you this,

AM AMR's Charcoal or the new AM 13' GT500 Charcoal wheels for my 11' Kona Blue 3.7?

Also, should I run 18's staggered or 19's standard? I don't know if I could swing the 19's staggered as they're a tag bit out of my price range, but maybe if I get some persuading, I could make the purchase.

My current thoughts are the 18's staggered AM 13' GT500 Charcoal wheel/tire package. But I have been going back and forth now for the past couple weeks...

Thanks for your help! I'm looking forward to hearing what you guys/gals have to say!

An outstanding DD
dgrum04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 09:15 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I've been fighting the same question, i'm looking at the same set as well. I like the stance of the staggered setup, it looks fantastic, plus it would give some added function to the rear by giving more grip since there is more rubber to meet the road. The standard setup is nice because you could rotate the tires... keep in mind though, if you have directional performance tires, as many of them are, you can only rotate front to back, and not side to side. I'm going to end up with the staggered setup, I just know I will... it'll look best and be what I want in the end. It'll cost more, yes, but it'll be right.
2011 Grabber Blue GT California Special, 3.73 Gears, 6-Speed Manual, Steeda CAI, Steeda 93 tune, aluminum driveshaft (The Driveshaft Shop Co.), MGW shifter, Roush axle-back exhaust, Roush Side Rocker Panel Splitters, Ford Racing BOSS 302 front splitter, sound-tube delete, painted plug covers, JLT oil separator. Shelby transmission scoop & powder-coated trunk brace & many more items...
IanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
Both are nice looking wheels. You can't go wrong with either one.
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2013, 09:56 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I'm selling my 2013 SVT GT500 5-spoke wheels w/ tires. I'll also include the original goodyears for no extra charge.

PM me if interested for price.

2013 Ford Mustang SVT 20th Anniversary Cobra Shelby GT500. Stock, almost.
UOP Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:28 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Yea, deep down inside I really know I want the staggered set up for a couple different reasons and will end up doing that. I'm just undecided on the wheel choice right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UOP Shadow View Post
I'm selling my 2013 SVT GT500 5-spoke wheels w/ tires. I'll also include the original goodyears for no extra charge.

PM me if interested for price.
Thank-you for the PM in return, I wish I could swing real SVT wheels, but the budget isn't allowing for that with everything else on my plate. GLWS!

An outstanding DD
dgrum04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires