need opinions on wheels - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
need opinions on wheels

Ok so I have a 10 black gt premium thats pretty much blacked out. My stock wheels stand out being silver. I want more blended. Should I go with black or charcoal wheels. I am trying to decide between 2 from AM.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/charco...eels-1112.html

Or

http://www.americanmuscle.com/black-...eels-1011.html

Opinions greatly appreciated
HERGTSPOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 01:18 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via Skype™ to bullitt1075
I like the AMR wheel best.
Proud owner of Bullitt #1075
bullitt1075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:51 PM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERGTSPOT View Post
Ok so I have a 10 black gt premium thats pretty much blacked out. My stock wheels stand out being silver. I want more blended. Should I go with black or charcoal wheels. I am trying to decide between 2 from AM.

Charcoal AMR Wheels (2010-2013) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Or

Black 2010 GT Premium Mustang Wheels (2010-2013) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping!

Opinions greatly appreciated
This is going to be a very opinionated question, but I can definitely give you my opinion! I love the AMR's, they're definitely my personal favorite wheel. It really depends what style while you like. If you're into the 5 spoke design then the GT premium wheel, Saleen wheel etc.. may be perfect for you! However, if you're into the Mesh/Drift inspired design then the AMR is exactly what you're looking for.

On a black 10+ Mustang, you really can't go wrong considering it already looks amazing. Either of these wheels will look great, go with whatever you like best!

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

This is going to be a very opinionated question, but I can definitely give you my opinion! I love the AMR's, they're definitely my personal favorite wheel. It really depends what style while you like. If you're into the 5 spoke design then the GT premium wheel, Saleen wheel etc.. may be perfect for you! However, if you're into the Mesh/Drift inspired design then the AMR is exactly what you're looking for.

On a black 10+ Mustang, you really can't go wrong considering it already looks amazing. Either of these wheels will look great, go with whatever you like best!

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Dan, I know either way I really cant go wrong. I have been flippung back and forth for days on this issue asking everyone I know what their opinion would be. I already have the 5 spoke gt premium wheels but in silver. And I want a more blended look. Maybe additional quesyions is how hatd it os to keep clean with road grime and water spots. I had black and chrome rims on my 01 and it was pure hell to keep them looking new. I am avoid uh ng any chrome as where I live chrome is a no go unless I want to spend hours cleaning every day Lol. My main concern is the gloss finish on the black 5 spoke. I was looking for more of a matte finish due to future stripes being put on (matte black over gloss black)
Old 04-05-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Made up my mind

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130405_221904.png
Views:	78
Size:	602.2 KB
ID:	100727

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires