Has anyone ever bought wheels form here? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-25-2013, 06:41 AM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Massachusetts
Has anyone ever bought wheels form here?

Im looking at buying some new rims next week and i thought i had my heart set on chrome bullitts...well i stumbled across these

ive alwasys like the cobra R's and the looks of DD rims. well here they are in front of me and Ive never really heard a whole lot about CCW. Any help would be appreciated. Also how do you think a gloss or flat black would look? Thanks

brpfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 06:44 AM   #2
Evolution's Finest
Region: South Carolina
I have bought several sets of wheels and tires from them. Always had great service and quick delivery. Combine that with their prices being lower than most, gives me a good enough reason to continue doing business with them.

Project Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Michigan
I was about to buy my wheels from them but decided to stop by my local tire shop. The tire shop price matches and I talked them down to $100 over what cruzin wanted. I figured it was better to buy from the shop because they had the road hazard included in the price and figured it was well worth it as I DD. I didn't see anything on cruzin's website about a road hazard policy. If your just buying the wheels they have amazing prices but if you were getting a package I would shop around a little more. Depending on what size tire your going with you could be paying $150-$300 a tire to replace it.
Silver06GT is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires