Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Best tire for 20in vossen CV3s.. 20/9 20/10.5

4K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  JG5.0 
#1 ·
Installing BCs at the same time as well, will the nitto 555r 305/35 give me problems in the rear?

#2 ·
I just put Vossen CV3's on my 2013 Roush Stage 3. I looked at the NT555 but decided to spend the extra money on Michelin Pilot Super Sports and I am glad I did. I went with 255/35/20 up front and 295/30/20 in the rear. Looks amazing in my opinion. Look at the off topic forum under pics and videos if you want to see it.

#4 ·
Ya I thought about the same setup. Will look and perform well but I was concerned about how long those rears would last, didn't want to replace the rears every 8-10k miles. You will like it though

#6 ·
Just got the wheels and tires yesterday. I haven't really jumped on it yet but I think the Michelins will hook up better since they are 295's vs. the 275's I had on their before.

#15 ·
hot d@mn!!!!:thumb:

#18 ·
Sticky! I can finally utilize most of the power down low when they heat up. Everybody i asked said the same thing about them not lasting long, but she's not my daily so I went ahead and went with them. Got the regular 555s up front so Should be good for a few years with those.

#19 ·
oh yeah they are sticky!!! glad your happy!! love the stang!! looks sick!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.