275/40-19 with Sportlines? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-16-2015, 05:46 AM   #1
Registered User
Newbie
 
Whiskey Daniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Mountain Home
Region: Idaho
Posts: 5
275/40-19 with Sportlines?

I have no doubt in my mind that there is a picture of this setup somewhere but for the life of me I can't find it.

And if anyone has this setup currently what are your thoughts on it?

Thanks
__________________
"How do you want to face your fears? with a bottle of Jack Daniels"
Whiskey Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-16-2015, 07:15 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
rockhillgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: rock hill
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 344
I ran 19x9.5" m310's on sportlines with those tires all around. I loved them. Got tons of compliments on the drop. Didn't have any issues unless I went over a huge bump, and then my longtubes scraped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Daniels View Post
I have no doubt in my mind that there is a picture of this setup somewhere but for the life of me I can't find it.

And if anyone has this setup currently what are your thoughts on it?

Thanks
__________________

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 07:54 AM   #3
Registered User
Newbie
 
Whiskey Daniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Mountain Home
Region: Idaho
Posts: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhillgt View Post
I ran 19x9.5" m310's on sportlines with those tires all around. I loved them. Got tons of compliments on the drop. Didn't have any issues unless I went over a huge bump, and then my longtubes scraped.
Thanks for the input Rockhill. I stalked your photos, what you have is the look I am going for. Your garage photo really stood out to me and helped out a lot.
__________________
"How do you want to face your fears? with a bottle of Jack Daniels"
Whiskey Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-16-2015, 12:15 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
rockhillgt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: rock hill
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 344
anytime, I have more photos if you need them. I can fit a pinky finger between the tire and body. I don't have any scraping issues other than the headers. The ride quality is firmer but better IMO. I didn't upgrade shocks/struts until recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Daniels View Post
Thanks for the input Rockhill. I stalked your photos, what you have is the look I am going for. Your garage photo really stood out to me and helped out a lot.
__________________

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Eibach Sportlines with 20" wheels hispeedlodrag 2011-2014 Mustang GT 9 08-02-2014 08:46 AM
Eibach sportlines or ford b springs? 98vertgt 1996-2004 Mustang GT 7 04-26-2013 05:27 PM
275/35R19 front & 275/40R19 rear tires combined? M3hunter 2011-2014 Mustang GT 4 07-29-2012 05:15 PM
Pic Request: 10+ Eibach Sportlines.. CYCLON37 Pictures and Videos 15 04-19-2012 07:19 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



05:02 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.