GT500 AM Replicas - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-29-2015, 12:51 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oregon
Question GT500 AM Replicas

Hey, does anyone on here have any experience with the American Muscle GT500 webspoke 19x8.5 wheels? I am always leery of "knockoff" wheels but AM doesn't generally sell crap parts. Mostly wondering about durability of finish, and integrity for track/street use, and if anyone knows realistic weight of them. Thanks
PonyDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2015, 03:39 PM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Pony - I know how you mean and I'm the exact same way about wheels. While they're a GT500 "Style" they're great if you're just looking for a pair to drag with, or to auto cross or put simply to get the look. We've had a fair amount of customers use them as their track setup with little to no complaints. I'll be straight forward on the finish and I have seen a few isolated cases in the past pop up but in the event that they'd deteriorate at all we're a pm away to get a replacement.
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:53 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Pony - I know how you mean and I'm the exact same way about wheels. While they're a GT500 "Style" they're great if you're just looking for a pair to drag with, or to auto cross or put simply to get the look. We've had a fair amount of customers use them as their track setup with little to no complaints. I'll be straight forward on the finish and I have seen a few isolated cases in the past pop up but in the event that they'd deteriorate at all we're a pm away to get a replacement.
Thank you very much Alex! You guys at American Muscle have always been #1 in customer service, price, and quality. I have and will continue to buy your products now including a set of your wheels without worry of quality or warranty. You guys are rock stars as ususal
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2015, 07:31 AM   #4
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyDriver View Post
Thank you very much Alex! You guys at American Muscle have always been #1 in customer service, price, and quality. I have and will continue to buy your products now including a set of your wheels without worry of quality or warranty. You guys are rock stars as ususal
Thanks Pony - Drop me a line if you don't have our discount code and I'll get you set up.
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 05:49 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Thank you for continuously being #1 in Mustang performance, and I actually do not have the discount code, that would be awesome! Thank you!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires