What about Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-30-2015, 02:08 PM   #1
Region: Virginia
What about Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3s?

I am building a 1997 GT with my son and he is looking at the staggered wheel tire kit at American Muscle. He was Originally looking at the 18" FR500 with Summitomo's but then heard less positive reviews. He was then looking at the same setup with the Nitto NT555's. I was looking at the wear ratings and understanding value thought he should look at those wheels but order the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3's. Great traction rating and wear rating with a mild all season aspect. Anyone have experience with these tires?

gward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:40 PM   #2
Registered Member
Region: Michigan
I have had these for almost a year now and so far am very happy. Excellent dry handling and very stable when I get caught out in the rain. They are also quiet and very smooth. A bit pricier than some others, but, in my opinion, you get what you pay for.

2003 GT Vert- Centennial Edition
brandonhgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:22 PM   #3
Registered Member

Region: Florida
Tires, i truly believe, you pay for what you get. If your son will be driving the vehicle, don't cheap out on tires. Get some michelins or nittos, even toyo's
2013 GT, A6, VMP Tuned, Lethal O/R H pipe, GT500 Mufflers
2016 EB, A6, Steeda Tuned, Steeda CAI
Jon3.7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires