Discount Tire rims/wheels - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-19-2015, 02:02 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: California
Discount Tire rims/wheels

Anyone have rims from them that can shed some light on their quality and durability? I was going to go with AM rims, the 20 inch GT500 style, but I've seen too many posts from folks that received theirs with significant blemishes and also had to jump through hoops to get them replaced. I really like AM...a lot....have spent thousands with them, just bought a Borla exhaust from them....but their seems to be an uptick in dissatisfaction with the rim thing from them.

I have the 20 inch OEM rims on my 2015 GT right now, just 234 miles on them, I'll just swap the stock tires onto the new rims with the TPMS for now and sell the OEM 20's.

dblhelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 02:06 PM   #2
Can't comment on their rim quality but I did have my stock tires swapped to new rims (from AM) at Discount Tire. They were able to apply their warranty to all of my tires. So now if I get a nail that cannot be repaired or anything, I am covered. First time I heard of a company putting a warranty on someone else's product.

I would ask about that if you want it. For me it was $25 a tire. Since I already had to replace 1 due to a unfix-able nail, I really wanted this.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires