Big Tires & Lowering Springs - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-27-2016, 05:37 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Arrow Big Tires & Lowering Springs

Hey everyone, im hoping you all can help me out. I am buy new rims and tires. I also have Steeda progressive lowering springs that i plan to install at the same time.
The rims i want to get are:
Front - MRR 350 19 X 10
Rear - MRR 350 19 X 11

http://www.americanmuscle.com/mrr-m3...9x11-1516.html

Tires: Michelin Pilot Sports:
Front - 285 35 19
Rear - 305 35 19

My question is has anyone had experience with a set up like this taking into count the lowering springs and have you had any issues and or is there anything extra to consider with a set up like this?

This is all on my 2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack S550

Thanks!
cboyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2016, 08:29 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Dude, really?

Those wheels were specifically designed to be used on the exact car you plan to mount them on. The tires sizes you indicate are very near perfect for the car. Now provided you don't plan to add spacers to the install they should fit under the fenders like they were intended to. The Steeda Progressive springs are conservative in the amount of drop and unlikely to cause any issues provided you get an alignment after install and you clock the bushings.

You don't have anything to worry about if you don't count all the folks asking you about the wheels and tires. They and I will be jealous.

Oh and be sure to post some before and after pics right here!!!
2016 GT Vert, SB, AT, 3:55s Weathertech, JLT, Steeda, Colgan, Velossa Tech, Coyote Spacers, Diode Dynamics, Shelby GT350 SW, Curt, Goodridge, aFe, MRT, BMR, Kooks, Mishimoto
Road Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 08:42 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Road Dog, thanks for the info that's what i was hoping to hear but i thought it best to get another opinion like your own before dropping a good amount of money not directly under the hood. it will probably be about a month before i get everything in and installed but i will definitely be posting so photos!
cboyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Ford Mustang | Wrenching, Care and General Topics > Mustang Wheels & Tires