Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Anyone have 315/35/20 on 16 gt?

13K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  mastercraft1990 
#1 ·
I want to know if I will have any clearance issues I want nitto invo 315/35/20 on 10.5 niche targa wheels. Lowered my car on sportlines. Obviously just the rear is what I am asking about. Thanks

#2 ·
I'm not 100% on fitment in the s550, but I know on the s197, niche wheels do not have enough offset for bigger tires and usually rub.
Get better tires in a smaller size, they will grip far better than the 315 nittos.
Or if you haven't already bought the Niche wheels, consider an 11" wheel with offset for wider tires.

#4 ·
Again, I'm not super familiar with s550 fitment. But if niche did it anything like s197 fitment I'd stick with 295s, something like Michelin super sports or the new continental tires that are supposed to be just as good.
If you're going to do a lot of drag racing I'd look at drag tires instead

#7 ·
I have 295x35x20 Invo's on my 15GT with Velgen 10.5 " wheels and if you have lowered it, you will most likely rub. My 295's barely fit. I would be concerned. Your mileage may very. The offset may be different.

#8 ·
Anyone know why the show my garage link is not under our avatars anymore?

#9 ·
315's in back

I had 315-35-20 on a 11" wheel with a 59MM offset on my 13 g it was tucked nicely and that tire is about an 1 1/2" bigger diameter than stock. I have 305-35-19 on a 11" wheel with a 50MM offset on my 17 and it is right on the limit of being too aggressive a fit but no rubbing. That combo has the same diameter as stock.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.