Is it possible to drift an automatic? - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-04-2009, 12:19 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Re: Is it possible to drift an automatic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalltx View Post
yeah well ulike your quote looks like your legalizing those mexicans and not your marijuana although they come with it and sell it to you
in any case that trans needs a shift kit get one after you rebiuld it for better performance its like what 2 onces of pot
UH OH
upton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana

Quote:
yeah well ulike your quote looks like your legalizing those mexicans and not your marijuana although they come with it and sell it to you
in any case that trans needs a shift kit get one after you rebiuld it for better performance its like what 2 onces of pot
Do us all favor GTFO w/your condescending bull hopper ONE UPNESS attitude. Wow you can kinda drift your Caprice.....oh wait you were drifting were you? More like dreaming..
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:40 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas

but its that guys quote who pissed me off its his opinion and im trying to be a dick to him seeing as how im one of those mexicans born here read his quote under his pic and maybe youll understand no offence to anybody but that guy and your not being a dick just uninformed read post#6 nice head lights i got those led beamer clear headlights one peice your 2 piece or one? but seruiosly im just getting even for those who cant speak the good language its pretty fair and negative maybe
still waiting on that t-56 info for my v-6 who's put a gt or cobra trans on their v6 thats all the info i need
dalltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
but its that guys quote who pissed me off its his opinion and im trying to be a dick to him seeing as how im one of those mexicans born here read his quote under his pic and maybe youll understand no offence to anybody but that guy and your not being a dick just uninformed read post#6 nice head lights i got those led beamer clear headlights one peice your 2 piece or one? but seruiosly im just getting even for those who cant speak the good language its pretty fair and negative maybe
still waiting on that t-56 info for my v-6 who's put a gt or cobra trans on their v6 thats all the info i need
Its his opinion and his right to it. That is why this is a free country, just like your entitled to you opinion. But to be out right visious about it was uncalled for.

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 12:51 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not a common swap and I'm not familiar with it. Although I would not recommend it unless you decided to go with some steeper gears in the rear end. The t56 has a very wide gear ratio. Although his quote may not be Politically Correct I think everyone including yourself knows that he is directing his point to illegals. BTW if you are a citizen of America then you ARE AN AMERICAN not a MEXICAN. You may have Mexican heritage but Correctly SPEAKING YOU ARE AN AMERICAN. Herbstang is a very contributing member to this forum as you can note on the top right hand of the box titled "Top Thanked Users" so next time I would pick my arguments with a little less exp. individual (esp with 5-10 post)
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

i never ever drifted my caprice thats just way off i raced it with my mustang and beat my own caprice v6 vs v8 the v8 being my caprice and im glad you said it i do have the same right to my opinion i was raised by those illigals my mom is now a citizen but that doesnt take the wet back out of her and i in anycase im just a littled annoyed and liked letting the person know my view on garbage like legalize merijuana not mexicans witch are getting granted amnesty now. my buick electra smoked my caprice but im too proud of my mustang(scared to race my 72electra) i know already ill lose to my big baby i was tought to live like a mexican in mexico (really crappy place) and my truck lost to my caprice 350 vs 305 305 won that sucked
Old 05-04-2009, 01:30 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadows View Post
Its his opinion and his right to it. That is why this is a free country, just like your entitled to you opinion. But to be out right visious about it was uncalled for.
i apologize to every body but that guy and i dont care on how much hese contributed something negative deserves something negative its still fair dont just expect nothing just like i was expecting something i dont have a problem with being american hell i got a wet back cuzin in the navy me marines so i know im american but ill still stand up for my neighbor just like we do every day overseas as for the rear end what do you recomend i can go to the junkyard and get one off a cobra or do you recomend something else?
as for the bell housing for this swap off witch one gt or cobra mind you its for my v6 what gear ratios?
Old 05-05-2009, 06:06 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

i myself am a newbie to this forum and would never take a shot at a member let alone a legacy member! his sig is more or less taking a pop shot at weed i think more than a mexican! but either way this is the land of the free! herbstang has helped me on numerous threads from gears to just over all advice! the only thing i can tell u man is if u cant take a joke then this forum isnt for u but theres alot of good info and alot of guys who reach out to help you when u need it! choose wisely young grasshopper
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

03' Mustang GT (20" Cobra R's, 40 series Flowmasters)
Zebs5408 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang