Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Will a MM Rear Swaybar work in junction with the MM Panhard bar?

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  97Stallion 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Looks like some serious suspension mods in store if you plan on all of that. You may want to look at some upper and lower control arm sets in lieu of that panhard bar, unless you are putting out some real serious power, good control arms would probably do you as much or more good. :D

#4 ·
you must have an oem rear sway bar to use the mm rear sway bar. Im sure they will clear being designed from the same location. Just call em up they are really helpful.

#6 ·
My feeling with adjustable stuff, (shocks, sway bars, whatever) is who actually adjusts them much once its on the car, just find something that suits your driving style and go with it, cheaper and you don't have to worry about extra parts to fall apart. I had adjustable front shocks on my 64 1/2 years ago, I never changed the adjustment one time once they were installed that I recall. Just a waste of money. :D

#7 ·
Rick0636 said:
My feeling with adjustable stuff, (shocks, sway bars, whatever) is who actually adjusts them much once its on the car, just find something that suits your driving style and go with it, cheaper and you don't have to worry about extra parts to fall apart. I had adjustable front shocks on my 64 1/2 years ago, I never changed the adjustment one time once they were installed that I recall. Just a waste of money. :D
people really only adjust them when they go to the track, i would say if you gonna spend assloads of money on dampeners just get blistins

#9 ·
This is kinda old, but if you're still in the market for these two items I have them for sale at my site. I think I'm going to offer a 5% discount to all MustangEvolution.com members.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.