Correct about the Powerdyne Kit. There are currently 6 of us that have paid for the kit and waiting to recieve the kit.
Here is the original thread
This is just like the suck-through MAF set-up I had on my car.
It made just shy of 300rwhp on my stock 3.8L and made over 320rwhp on my stock 4.2 at the same boost of about 12#
All kits include:
- New BD-11A head unit with 3-year Powerdyne warranty(extended warr. avail.)
- Stainless steel discharge tubes (powdercoated steel is an option)
- Aluminum satin finish mounting brackets
- Goodyear or Gates belt
- Bosch by-pass valve
- 42# injectors
- 255 or 300lph pump
- SCT MAF
- Pre-programmed SCT flip chip with 3 custom programs
- K & N filter
- All necessary hardware and hoses to install
- Complete instructions and tech support available just about 24/7.
The kit comes sub assembled and only takes about 4 hours plus the time it takes to change the fuel pump. Some can change a pump in an hour....some take 3 hours.
$2999 (Free install if you come to MI)
Same kit as above with fully reconditioned BD-11A and 2 year warranty:
$2499 (Free install if you come to MI)
- Includes everything. No other kit offers this level of completeness.
- Is by far the easiest kit to install with no oil lines or tapping of the pan.
- Is the quietest of any available at idle.
- Can be removed even faster than it was installed.
50% due at time of order. Balance due when kit is shipped.
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org