2nd Annual Day at Norwalk - May 20th - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-13-2005, 07:31 PM   #1

Region: Ohio
Send a message via MSN to RDS02Stang
2nd Annual Day at Norwalk - May 20th

The"Buckeye Stangs" would like to invite any Mustang to Norwalk for a day of track fun.

Yes, yes I know it is early but heck we need something to look forward to :elephant: :pickle:

So here it is, I confirmed our track rental with Bill Badder today and we nailed down the cost - which allowed me to determine the details

As we did last year, we will start with a minimum of a 30 car field. This means that we will reserve the track for 30 cars, both lanes prepped (sprayed) for a period of 4 hours.

Unlike last year, we ARE NOT going to do a graduated scale for pricing - the fixed prepaid** price for each car is going to be $30.00 .

This is not per person and spectators are free and welcome to attend. If you are bringing 2 cars to run, then you will need to pay for 2 cars. k:

Now, if we get more than 30 cars - the price will remain $30.00 per car (prepaid **); however we will increase the time as follows:
01 - 30 cars : 4 hours
31 - 45 cars : 5 hours
46 - 60 cars : 6 hours

** NOTE: We would prefer that ALL who are going to attend the event to prepay, this eliminates the hassles of collecting money at the track and helps facilitates keeping tabs of those who have paid and those who have not. However, I fully understand the "Last Minute - able to make it" situation, in that event we will allow track-side payment, but we will charge $35.00 for these car slots.

Also, unlike last year we are going to have signups for doing the 2 main duties during the day so that they are shared by several and not dumped on one or two people (Thanks to those from last year who stepped up to do these duties k: )

We need volunteers to work the tree as well as the printer. It would seem from last years experience that having 2 people on the printer
worked best - one to keep track of the car number and the other to pull the receipt and write the car # on it. So that means we need the following:

................H1...............H2...............H3...............H4...............
Tree.........
Printer #1..
Printer #2..

if you do one of the hour volunteer slots, you will receive a $5.00 refund of your track fees with a max of $10.00 refund per person, so please volunteer (this will be paid after the event).

Obviously if we get more people and more hours, we will need more volunteers. k:

I will put the "PayPal" button up in the coming month, so for now, just let me know if you think you will be able to attend.
:patriot: Robert :patriot:ATI Procharger StageIII, Ported Plenum, 75mm TB, Bassani X-Pipe, FlowMaster Cat-Backs, Kenny Brown Full blown extreme matrix subframe setup, Bilstein shocks & struts, and lot's more.
RDS02Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2005, 09:20 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to mustangmike524
Hey, Ill be there lol.... i dont know as a spectator or a driver yet... depends on how quick i can save up to get some mods there robert... btw my birthday is like 4 days afterwards lol and graduation is like 2 weeks after so plan for a grad g2g !!!!

http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1102790426
mustangmike524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 10:16 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Dangit....I'd be all over that running the printer if....I lived anywhere near there.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-15-2005, 08:11 PM   #4

Send a message via MSN to RDS02Stang
Sounds awesome Mike

Hey LowFlyN - come on up for the weekend, you can crash with my family on Thursday in Cincinnati and then follow me up to Norwalk on Friday.

Heck we want as many Mustangs out at the track as possible - makes for a great day.

For the August day at the track (its a full day with trophies and vendors), we are trying to get a DYNO to be on-site and we want Summit Racing to sponsor the give-aways :banana (<--- Love this guy )
:patriot: Robert :patriot:ATI Procharger StageIII, Ported Plenum, 75mm TB, Bassani X-Pipe, FlowMaster Cat-Backs, Kenny Brown Full blown extreme matrix subframe setup, Bilstein shocks & struts, and lot's more.
RDS02Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 03:32 PM   #5

You know illbe there!!
87mustang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 11:56 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to mustangmike524
hey charles.. another ml guy lol

http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1102790426
mustangmike524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 04:07 PM   #7

yup..we need to recruit more people
87mustang50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2005, 06:43 PM   #8

I know that I'm going to be there with my car. Should be a lot of fun. Last year was a blast. :pickle:

http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1105228621
Magnaflow catback, Mac offroad h-pipe, Predator programmer,MRT CAI,Steeda Triax shifter,Chrome Mach1 wheels,Goldline Springs,MGW pieces under hood, and bullitt interior pieces. Dyno 300rwhp 324rwtq Best E.T. 13.227 @ 105.36
ylopony is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang