Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Radiator Hoses...

3K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  wendyc 
#1 ·
What are my options other than stock? Got any links? Would like red or chrome or something like that

#9 ·
I think there were a couple of different ones selling similar. I got away with the 24" length for just the upper. You could get a 48" and try to use it for both just make sure it has enough connectors. The kit has what you need to get the right diameter. :)

This was the search I used. Just look for the flexible ones for universal fit. There are more colors than I at first thought.
http://search.ebay.com/kit-radiator...tionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch
I think mine was the Mr. Gasket one although the others should be good too.

#12 ·
OMG over $100 for a radiator hose. I would rather spend that on something that will actually make sense. I kind of like a nice shiny black hose. it is not that I dont like a clean well detailed engine bay. hell mine is but cost to need factors in and I am just not prepared to pay more than $ 40.00 on a radiator hose BY GOD

But if it what you want GO FOR IT!!!! ;) :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.