Mustang Evolution Forum banner

500RWHP Broken

6K views 47 replies 20 participants last post by  RGR 
#1 · (Edited)
Matthewnuharth car dynoed today on pump gas 93 octane at 526 RWHP
and 533 RWTQ .Matts car has a 4.2 stroker with a single turbo . Good job Matt :worship:
Here is the Graph

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Not to mention Single Port :)

Nice low RPM too!

I'd say he is still running the original combo,
the TQ peaks late indicating a big turbo, I
used to know what it was... and then the HP
drops off kinda early, meaning he is probably still
running the stock valve heads!!! His cam was
kinda small too, but had good lift. That's doing
alot with little in that combo, nice work!

#10 ·
I bet it gets deep into the 11's. I wonder what the torque would be if it were a supercharger instead. :chin:

#16 ·
i've met the man, he installed my under drive pulley when i couldn't get the bolts out. he works at delk performance in lebanon

lol, he's been working on that turbo setup forever

nice to know he finally got it put in

#20 ·
232stang said:
would that beat a cobra? :D
It depends...with my mods it might be close enough to be a drivers/traction race ...It wouldn't be a blowout....and he may edge me by half a length or so, but it would be interesting anyhow. I could be just a ported blower ($400) away from being door to door. :D

Stock...I think he may have the edge there. :)

Needless to say, 500+ on a mustang dyno is very impressive as they nearly always run lower than dynojets.

#21 ·
that guy is a very very good river... he has already done 13.2s or better ALL MOTOR so you might have a run for your money... I would put money on him if it was me.

If he gets the kinks worked out... and your cobra cant do 11s or 10s then I wouldnt line up with him.

#23 ·
Shows you what a guy can do with little money and much tools :)

He put some good stuff in the bottom end, but as I remember the
top end was rather basic and has a home-built box upper. Side
entry, instead of front.

#24 ·
Another note: MAtt did most of this work while being a good dad to a small
girl, several of the times we were on the phone he was taking care of her,
feeding, diapers, etc :)

I don't know how some people do it all!

#25 ·
^yea, he has a custom box upper. dumb ass welded it shut though, so to get it off he has to stick his hand and wrench in through the throttle body opening

but god damn, 587rwhp @ 27psi??!!?!?!?!?! even with his forged 4.2 i didn't think he'd be able to get his numbers that high. with the 3.73s he has out back and the c4 waiting to go in, he will smack around 4/5 drivers

man, i might drive up there with my camera friday and grab some pics for you guys.. and maybe see if he wants a vid taken of a higher psi tune

:D

#26 ·
Did you guys say he was single port? Wait I think i know this, he was making like 226rwhp N/A right? Wow, this is awesome... Trying to breach the 500rwhp mark and nearly get to 600rwhp!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.