I've fixed up my 1999 mustang
really good since I bought 4 months ago. It was having problems with the 6th cylinder missfiring and changed the spark plugs with new factory set motorcraft plugs but now there's something wrong with the temerature. When I turn it on it doesn't heat up the needle doesn't even move even after 10 minutes letting it alone it won't go to the proper temperature, then when I drive it it starts heating up BAD. It overheats in about 15 minutes. There's coolant and the radiator has water in the cap but it still overheats.?? Does anybody know why? I was thinking I might need to replace the radiator cap as I've heard from another source but I don't think it's that.