01-up split port heads
- 4.2 shortblock or longblock
- You can use the 4.2 heads
- Mustang upper and lower intake and fuel rail
- Mustang 3.8 water pump
- Auto trans = your stock flexplate
- 5spd = your stock flywheel and a pilot bearing
- V6 Mustang
- Re-use your stock cam position sensor
- Your 01-up 3.8 oil pan
- Your 01-up 3.8 oil pick-up tube and screen
- Your stock 01-up 3.8 damper
- Re-use the stock 3.8 oil pressure sender and tube
- Re-use the Mustang headers
- You can use the 4.2 or 3.8 dipstick. Just keep track of where 5 qts puts the mark when refilling with oil.
will all this be compatible with my 3.9L its alot like the 3.8 and idk the differences but it sounds like it should work. my only question from here is what is a good car that i can pull the engine out of in a junkyard?