Originally Posted by Matt'sredbeauty
How much and where did you get it?
Here is the post from another board. Let him know Keith sent you please.
This is just like the suck-through MAF set-up I had on my car.
It made just shy of 300rwhp on my stock 3.8L and made over 320rwhp on my stock 4.2 at the same boost of about 12#
All kits include:
- New BD-11A head unit with 3-year Powerdyne warranty(extended warr. avail.)
- Stainless steel discharge tubes (powdercoated steel is an option)
- Aluminum satin finish mounting brackets
- Goodyear or Gates belt
- Bosch by-pass valve
- 42# injectors
- 255 or 300lph pump
- SCT MAF
- Pre-programmed SCT flip chip with 3 custom programs
- K & N filter
- All necessary hardware and hoses to install
- Complete instructions and tech support available just about 24/7.
The kit comes sub assembled and only takes about 4 hours plus the time it takes to change the fuel pump. Some can change a pump in an hour....some take 3 hours.
$2999 (Free install if you come to MI)
Same kit as above with fully reconditioned BD-11A and 2 year warranty:
$2499 (Free install if you come to MI)
- Includes everything. No other kit offers this level of completeness.
- Is by far the easiest kit to install with no oil lines or tapping of the pan.
- Is the quietest of any available at idle.
- Can be removed even faster than it was installed.
50% due at time of order. Balance due when kit is shipped.
Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org