Mustang Evolution Forum banner

where to start

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  SpectorV 
#1 ·
people think that we're all ******** with big trucks down here in mississippi. i'm no red neck, i just race them. and win. even when i had a pos 93 grand prix i was beating them. the other night i went up against a 2000 v6 stang conv. with y2k cobra r's. i beat the guy, but i think it was just because he was drunk. that seems to be the problem down here. everyone needs to contact me so they can show their stang off here in greenville at the showfest car show. it's awesome, all except for the cops. they get extremely anal. they were supposed to close off the highway last year but of course they didn't so many wreckless drivin tickets were handed out. not cool. but this car show grows every year. it is featured in many mags. i'll find out the web site and post it on here for everyone. peace out til my next race

#3 ·
I dont know.......

#4 ·
I thought I saw the word RACE a few times in his story, but whatever, it was suppossed to be a race story base on him racing a few hillbillys but oh well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.