first speeding ticket - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
Re: first speeding ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Cheema View Post
Also about a year ago i was told by a cop in NYC that if he EVER EVER saw my car in this city again he would haved it impounded in a heart beat. So the mustang has never been and will never be in this city ever again! lol

Welcome to NYC!
What the hell did you do to make him say that

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03 View Post
What the hell did you do to make him say that
lol nothing! he pulls me over, and he goes...Really? i was like excuse me sir? He said, that is one beautiful car, i said thank you and the we talked about the car for about 5 mins.

then he goes, my freind, your car is so loud i can hear it a mile away, you have no licence plate in the front, tinted windows, noise pollution and by the smell of the exhuast id say NO cats lol

hes like i wont give you any tickets right now cause im a gear head too, but....if i ever see this car in the city again, im impounding it lol

and that was that! lol
The Darkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Wow, well I guess he had good enough reasons to really be a dick if he wanted to. I guess if you ever plan on bringing the car into NYC you'll be de-tinting, installing a front plate and a couple cats before hand, lol.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

i wasnt tryin to talk how i drive just keepin it REAL bbaabbyy.LOL...your car looks sick by the way ken, the 5th gens look so aggresive with those hoods. nice work!
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

03' Mustang GT (20" Cobra R's, 40 series Flowmasters)
Zebs5408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebs5408 View Post
i wasnt tryin to talk how i drive just keepin it REAL bbaabbyy.LOL...your car looks sick by the way ken, the 5th gens look so aggresive with those hoods. nice work!
thanks man, and i hate to say it, but....i think i have NEVER driven the speed limit in my stang lol hahhaha just gota know where to look for the traps! So i totally feel you on what you were saying.

i guess i thought i was invisible in the nissan rogue....i mean really who looks at that! lol

you still thinking of doing that 5th gen body kit?
Old 11-11-2009, 02:36 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03 View Post
Wow, well I guess he had good enough reasons to really be a dick if he wanted to. I guess if you ever plan on bringing the car into NYC you'll be de-tinting, installing a front plate and a couple cats before hand, lol.
and lets face it, NONE of that is ever going to happen! ever! lol
Old 11-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

Quote:
and lets face it, NONE of that is ever going to happen! ever! lol
Isn't your car close to 400 horses? Just go back there with a sign over your rear plate that says "you wont catch me so don't try" haha
Old 11-11-2009, 06:35 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oregon
Send a message via MSN to bloodyspirit058

i'm only 21 and try not to speed to bad, i used to do 70+ all the time on a 55 highway near where i grew up, one day i'm doing 65 and not paying attention talking to my wife and a cop is in a turning lane way in front of me, he decides to take radar, turns around and gives me a ticket for 71. worst 140 bucks i've ever spent, so i try to keep it around 60-65 now, i can't stand going the speed limit, feels so slow and drives me crazy. I've only been pulled over in the mustang once for 40 in a 35, but the cop said it was a dangerous corner (in the middle of a city) and he just watned to warn me, btw my plate stickers are not visable at all on the mustang, but he didn't say anything...

1994 GT, stock gears, stock shifter, stock engine, stock rims (or knock offs).

Quote:
Originally Posted by sti2gsxr
There was a case of the stuff stacked at the end of an aisle. Definately not cold or in the cooler. Also it was over $7 for the two bottles.
bloodyspirit058 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

ken im not sure want im gonna do, i might just end up buying a 5th gen cobra if the restaurant has a good year next year lol, i think the cobra body kit with the hood and the wing look sick, some people dont like it but i think its sexy! im not into wigs espically big ones but the cobra R wing with that kit and the hood just look aggresive. if i dont do that ill probably get that cobra kit with a big turbo and create my "mongoose",,, its gonna be a v6 that will out run a cobra. A MONGOOSE=COBRA KILLER, i think it will be a cool name and it will be different. for some reason im fascinated with build a mean v6.....im not sure why. maybe cause were the under dogs, but i def wanna do it with turbo!
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

Old 11-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

Quote:
WOW, how did this post go from being about one guys ticket to about how jimmy beaner and Zebs drive lol

let me tell you guys how much fun it is here in NYC! basically you get a ticket and you WILL get a ticket for somthing, cops go as far as running back to there car before you can give the your registration so they can write you a ticket for not showing it. oh yah, ITS TRUE>

so you go to court and they have 5 guys standing around who call your name. there job is to plea bargin you down, reduce things to just a fine and have you appear infront of the judge. you see the judge, judge says you plead guilty, you say yes, he said great go pay the cashier, have a great day lol

i just paid 400 dollars and lost 3 points on my licence and its from driving my nissan rouge! lol

Also about a year ago i was told by a cop in NYC that if he EVER EVER saw my car in this city again he would haved it impounded in a heart beat. So the mustang has never been and will never be in this city ever again! lol

Welcome to NYC!
f the po-po
outlawfrog is probably right
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawfrog View Post
I might pull an "osirisguy", and make that my new sig quote!
outlawfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

Ken - On LI Stangs some kid is pissed about how he got a ticket since he parked in between two "No Parking" signs or something over by St. Johns. I don't know the full details though so for all I know the signs pointed to the corner, or more likely "No Parking in between signs" I'm assuming.

Also NYS is switching license plates to some ugly *** school bus yellow and blue ones. It's required for all new registered cars. $20 bucks for the new registration and if you want to keep your current letters and numbers it's another $25!
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:53 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

NYC BLOWS, i dont see how yall drive in big citys like that anyway, i grew up in ATL and i would cruise down town alll the time no problem but watching the stuff on TV up there it looks insane to drive to drive, like u would never get out of 3rd in that traffic lol

Old 11-12-2009, 08:13 AM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Luckily I live right outside the city and I've only ever driven through it once, this past summer. My commute is also opposite of where rush hour goes so I luck out with that too. Unless of course you go right at rush hour, traffic backs up either way, or there is an accident then traffic backs up, or if there is a state trooper sitting on the otherside of the parkway where there is no way he'd be able to tell if you are speeding nor could he cross the center barricade; in which case traffic goes from 70 MPH down to 35 MPH on 55 MPH parkways.

Sorry just lately no one around here can drive and it's killing me. NY drivers seem to be worse than usual. For instance I had some dude hugging the shoulder in the acceleration lane getting onto the parkway. Up until the point when at the end of the acceleration lane the curb came right out and he turned with that! And no one realizes that turn lanes also serve as acceleration lanes so instead of drivers getting into the turn lane and slowing down there, they'll ride halfway up to the light, brake and take their time getting into the turn lane slowing down all the traffic behind them.

When I go into NYC I just take the train, that's what public transportation is for

Also saw a guy driving a brand new BMW M5 today with a license plate that had the NY Giants logo (vanity plate) that read DR D.
>Guy must be a proctologist cause he was up everybodies' ***!
*Buh duh chump*
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 11-12-2009, 11:51 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Isn't your car close to 400 horses? Just go back there with a sign over your rear plate that says "you wont catch me so don't try" haha
LMAO hahahhah yah id love to see cops reaction to that lol
Old 11-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
NYC BLOWS, i dont see how yall drive in big citys like that anyway, i grew up in ATL and i would cruise down town alll the time no problem but watching the stuff on TV up there it looks insane to drive to drive, like u would never get out of 3rd in that traffic lol
nah man you just gota know where to drive and when to drive. when you make your trips makes a BIG diffrence. but in NYC itself like midtown, ur never out of 2nd gear, forget 3rd lol if u made it to 3rd, ur getting pulled over!

thats funny cause i was born in augusta GA, so i know how you feel zebs
Old 11-12-2009, 11:56 AM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
Luckily I live right outside the city and I've only ever driven through it once, this past summer. My commute is also opposite of where rush hour goes so I luck out with that too. Unless of course you go right at rush hour, traffic backs up either way, or there is an accident then traffic backs up, or if there is a state trooper sitting on the otherside of the parkway where there is no way he'd be able to tell if you are speeding nor could he cross the center barricade; in which case traffic goes from 70 MPH down to 35 MPH on 55 MPH parkways.

Sorry just lately no one around here can drive and it's killing me. NY drivers seem to be worse than usual. For instance I had some dude hugging the shoulder in the acceleration lane getting onto the parkway. Up until the point when at the end of the acceleration lane the curb came right out and he turned with that! And no one realizes that turn lanes also serve as acceleration lanes so instead of drivers getting into the turn lane and slowing down there, they'll ride halfway up to the light, brake and take their time getting into the turn lane slowing down all the traffic behind them.

When I go into NYC I just take the train, that's what public transportation is for

Also saw a guy driving a brand new BMW M5 today with a license plate that had the NY Giants logo (vanity plate) that read DR D.
>Guy must be a proctologist cause he was up everybodies' ***!
*Buh duh chump*
LMAO hahah i love how you made your own drum noise at the end lol hahahah classic lol

and that is SOOOOOOOO true about the state troopers, allllll of traffice slows down. and its true alot of people here can NOT drive. merging and changing lanes is completely out of the question for them to learn.
which makes me think of the question i had last night as i was in a cab, WHO THE HELL GAVE THESE PEOPLE THERE DRIVERS LICENCE? lol
Old 11-12-2009, 01:16 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

LOL i can literally race someone through dowtown columbus or phenix city theres much space and light traffic, even in atlanta it was nothin to cruise around down town just make sure you dont accidentally end up cruisn down a ONE way, those things suck

Old 11-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
LOL i can literally race someone through dowtown columbus or phenix city theres much space and light traffic, even in atlanta it was nothin to cruise around down town just make sure you dont accidentally end up cruisn down a ONE way, those things suck
lmao, i can not tell you how many times when i was 17 i have been in the city at night comeing from a club......and literally my freinds will be like......ahhhhhh ken.......why are all the cars coming straight at us lol hahhahahahah
veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy scary lol
Old 11-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Haha Ken.

The one time I drove through the city was right through times square, following my friend home from PA and his navigator fell asleep (my other friend) and forget to tell him to get off at the Verazanno to go through Staten Island. We're driving along and I had another friend in my car and I'm cursing and going on why he didn't take the Verazano and now we had to take the Lincoln Tunnel and it almost looked like he was going for the G.W. instead! Well I wasn't happy.

But we get out and waiting to turn right onto I think it was 42nd and I'm not letting in any room so when the light changes anyone can get in front of me. Then driving right through times square I'm speeding up to make a light before I don't have enough room between a UPS truck and the oncoming traffic so I have to squeeze though that and people who are turning I'm cutting in right in front of them... It was some of my best driving is what I'm getting at.

And hey in NY it's all about getting where you need to be, **** the other guys.

God damn I love NYC.
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 11-12-2009, 02:22 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama

NYC....ATL....blah blah blah!
As much as I hate stupid drivers, and bumper to bumper traffic.....ya'll gotta keep in mind.....I grew-up driving in Southeast Alabama.....home of the no-drivingest mother****ers there ever was! Never done NYC,.....but D/C, ATL, D/FW, Houston, N.O.....they're all the same.....just drop the hammer, and shoot the gap where ya can!
hahahahahahaha
oh...and yea....I think "no-drivingest" should be added to the dictionary! lol
outlawfrog is probably right
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawfrog View Post
I might pull an "osirisguy", and make that my new sig quote!
outlawfrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
Haha Ken.

The one time I drove through the city was right through times square, following my friend home from PA and his navigator fell asleep (my other friend) and forget to tell him to get off at the Verazanno to go through Staten Island. We're driving along and I had another friend in my car and I'm cursing and going on why he didn't take the Verazano and now we had to take the Lincoln Tunnel and it almost looked like he was going for the G.W. instead! Well I wasn't happy.

But we get out and waiting to turn right onto I think it was 42nd and I'm not letting in any room so when the light changes anyone can get in front of me. Then driving right through times square I'm speeding up to make a light before I don't have enough room between a UPS truck and the oncoming traffic so I have to squeeze though that and people who are turning I'm cutting in right in front of them... It was some of my best driving is what I'm getting at.

And hey in NY it's all about getting where you need to be, **** the other guys.

God damn I love NYC.
lol hahha

its true in NY, you have to drive like the road belongs to you. every morning my wife has to close her eyes as i weave through traffic to get her to work on time lol
Old 11-25-2009, 07:35 AM   #57

[QUOTE=Senorjizzy;653511]My first speedin ticket i was goin 120 in a 55, yea so wow
TheBestRoush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:53 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
or... quit speeding...
I think that would prob work the best.
Untamed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:47 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

what is with you guys and driving slow.....get station wagon or a van if your gonna granny foot aROUND TOWN, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT SPEEDING!

Old 11-25-2009, 06:10 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

...and getting ticketed for such actions.
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 11-26-2009, 01:49 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

your not getting another post that says your right LOL

Old 11-26-2009, 09:47 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Hmm... I could totally use that post in my signature... I won't but I reserve the right to do so
Quote:
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

Old 11-26-2009, 07:39 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Ohhh you tricky bastard lol lol!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang