Mustang Evolution Forum banner

This is the way im going if it'll be good.

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  STEVE 
#1 ·
Ok I need to replace brakes, pads and rotors, getting a bad lip on them, but instead of replacing, i was gonna upgrade, to bullit brakes in front and just get new rotors and pads for the back, and freshen up the caliper paint, so good??, and also which rotors, I know they need to be plated but plain, slotted, or slotted and drilled??? Thanks for the help and Ill do an install on it also if anyone seconds that motion. MAtt

#2 ·
go plain, do not go slotted or drilled since they will start to warp alot sooner and it gets annoying. you may can get by with slotted... where every ou go make SURE they are coated for rust protection.

#4 ·
thats what i have and works fine. Cobra/bullit rear brakes have the same caliper just are set to hold a larger rotor due to a different caliper bracket.

Dont worry about em for now or at all just paint the caliper.

see how much www.gefracing.com has their bullit calipers for and shop around for the best deal of course.

I personally am going plain rotors and I may get them from www.diskbrakesrus.com since they powdercoat their rotors and they will NOT rust lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.