Gotta Love The Highway... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-08-2003, 09:12 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to PuReHeLL
Gotta Love The Highway...

Anyway I was on my way back to Boca Raton (West Palm Beach FL.) from Sabastian Inlet (about 2 hours north of West Palm going the speed limit). Anyway the way there I did about 85mph the whole way nothing really exciting wasnt any cars on the road at 4:30am Sunday morning. So we ended up surfing till about 12:30 and hit the highway home. Some kids in a Chevy truck rev it by laughing pulling infront of me. I was in shock they thought I was racing them or something. Now this kinda pissed me off so I figured I would #### with them. I pull up next to them 80mph in 5th gear and drop it into 4th and accelerate and watch their POS little truck try to catch up, then I cut infront of them going about 95 and slowed down until they were right on my *** at 80 again and slammed down the gas again only this time taking it too 100 mph and putting it back into 5th. Found out my stang only goes 110mph top end which was kind of disappointing to me. Anyway a little more down the road I run into another 98 v6 stang (auto) and we cruised about 95mph for a good 30 mins going through what little traffic there was. Suddenly the kid slows down to 70 and I say #### that and drive on to find a white 98 cobra who I guess had no disire at all to show a v6 what it could do to it so I had to try to get his attention but this just didnt work. Caught up with a BMW who went 95mph with me until we caught up to a cop who kept the next 15 mins on the highway a the speed limit It was a fun trip...

http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1107000257
PuReHeLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2003, 10:24 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
So you had a chevy truck kill also. I like toasted chevy trucks with eggs over easy and a big cup of coffee.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:09 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Black95GT
lol I had a minivan cut me off on the parkway, me and my friends had radios and we 1 friend blocked his front the other his passenger side, and I blocked his driver side....we slow down to 35 in a 65, and we all gave him the finger, we drove for like 2 miles like that, and when he try to slow down to go around we just slowed down too. He pissed me off because he missed my car by like 1 foot when he cut me off.
2003 DSG Cobra -2.2L KB, 60lbs Injectors, Single Blade TB, SCT2400 MAF, Kook's LT's, Kook's High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, Magnaflow CB, JLT RAI, MGW Short-Throw, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Bumpsteer, BF IRS Brace, BF Idlers, and AFS 18 Chrome Reps w/ R888s
Black95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2003, 07:21 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PuReHeLL
lol Sounds like fun...

And ya chevy trucks are fun to #### with

http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1107000257
PuReHeLL is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang