SATURDAY WAS A STREET DAY - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-08-2003, 09:46 AM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
SATURDAY WAS A STREET DAY

Well Saturday night I decided to go out late and see what cars were driving around but all I found was fools with giant wings and fart cannons. I saw a nice chevelle and a wicked AMX but other than that. I was forced to deal with a couple of weiners. One was a lowered white Chevy truck with illegal tinted windows ( I guess they dont check for that here in SC) and blacked out lights and bling bling rims. I was headed down I-385 and I spotted him in the rear view darting through traffic and soon was right on my ***, but there was traffic. As soon as there was space he darts over to the right lane and starts toying with me and takes off. Well as soon as the next off ramp comes up all the traffic gets off to go to Walmart and the interstate was wide open and he was about 1/8 a mile ahead I took it out of Overdrive and stomped on it. Was up on him really guick and he stomped on it I eased over to the right lane and got beside him and waived and left them in my rearview. I slowed down and he rolls down the window and asked me why I had 3.8 emblems on my GT HAHAHAHAHA. I yelled I have a 3.8 and there eyes got so big I though they were going to pop out of there heads!!!! Another Victim

Next was a 96-97 V6 mustang with Dumps, neons, clear tail lights and a gold chain tag border HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA and some sort of goofy *** rims with spacers so the tires stuck out 4 inches out of the wheel well but the tire was at best a 8 in tire. Looked goofy as hell. well he pulls up beside me and starts reving . The light turned green and he darts quickly to the entrance ramp onto I-385 I follow immediately after him I realize he is a v6 when I noticed the Y-pipe. He had the rear end jacked up at least 4 inches so I could see the whole underbody. As I followed him he hits his brakes 2 times as we circle down the entrance ramp onto the interstate. looking to my left The interstate was clear so I planed to jump his dead *** and go wide left onto the interstate and blow his *** to kingdom come well it went perfectly. I slid over to the left lane and punched it but he had a secret weapon!!! Not that it made the car go faster but all of the sudden as I passed him the entire inside of his car is glowing orange !!!! I mean bright orange and he has little disco balls hanging on the rearview and head liner!!! Hell I almost wrecked laughing so hard and the guy looked like a bald headed alien about 50 yrears old. Damn so I am calling this my first alien kill.

And third was a UFO ( It was a alien weekend I guess) I could not tell what it was with the big *** body kit, 3 story wing and ugly *** home made tail lights( looked like they stole them off a boat trailer) and it was primer green with bondo marks all over it. well I was swinging back the other direction after the alien kill and was entering 385 and noticed him I instigated this encounter. as I got up to speed and entered the interstate I got right beside him and stared at him in amazement at the pure ugliness of his car. the passanger flips me the bird and that was all I needed I gave it a little gas and got in front of him as soon as I did he jumps to the right lane and punches it well it was already over as I stomp on it and leave him with his ugly UFO. I slow down to get on the exit ramp and I get to a traffic light and he pulls up beside s me and starts revving his car up and when the light turns green he busts a axle or CV joint cause his left wheel just goes left and there was a big bang and a thump thump clank sound and he almost hits me. I just started laughing and so does his passanger who flipped me off earlier . I pull up ahead and get out of the car to help and the driver is in tears and starts hitting on his friend because he was laughing so I figured I punked him enough and left.

WELL It was a interesting Saturday night in Greenville SC,

Old 09-08-2003, 10:18 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PuReHeLL
Nice kills. 8)

I enjoy reading the parts where your flaming the hell out of their cars. Its always a good laugh.

http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ine=1107000257
PuReHeLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2003, 03:20 PM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to fast64
lol, the flames are the best part
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2003, 10:05 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Black95GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
lol, the flames are the best part
2003 DSG Cobra -2.2L KB, 60lbs Injectors, Single Blade TB, SCT2400 MAF, Kook's LT's, Kook's High-Flow Catted X-Pipe, Magnaflow CB, JLT RAI, MGW Short-Throw, H&R Race Springs, MM CC Plates, MM Bumpsteer, BF IRS Brace, BF Idlers, and AFS 18 Chrome Reps w/ R888s
Black95GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 06:39 PM   #5
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to MusclesFromBrussels
i dont c how u can get that many races in one night nobody every will race me
MusclesFromBrussels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2003, 07:37 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Dude Greenville is goober central. They are everywhere. People start revving at my wife in her 626 with the kids in the car :
Old 09-13-2003, 12:47 PM   #7

hay. i just got back from sc. went to darlington and spent a week in myrtle beach, whole lot of cruising going on over there. i sure wished i had my mustang back there!
Old 09-13-2003, 03:48 PM   #8
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Huntsville is like Rice city.......

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2003, 06:38 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
i didnt knwo you had an auto danger due?

and brent...go to www.hsvracing.com and search for posts by silverstangboy and click on the one with who owns it! or somethign like thaty some ##### from florence was putting down my car with out knowing i was on there also *** tard.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang