What a night! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-28-2005, 10:36 PM   #1
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
What a night!

Hey there. So after coming home from the girlfriend's house, I make a few passes through Airline Hwy.... which for you baton rouge guys, know its a dead straightaway. And where I live (which is on Airline) I can usually make a few passes and see whats running the streets.
Well, I get off of Jefferson Hwy, and hit airline, and low and behold at the Audobon Ford Dealership is a white older model supra. I have my music blaring out of my new Bazooka Highs, and so forth. I start off typical by slow rolling, to see if he floors it past me. Hot Damn! he does.
So I reach the next light and I rev up the mighty 3.8L pony. The light hits green and boom I'm off like a bat out of hell. I look in the review and see he is a quarter of the way in my rear-view mirror. So I do a brief check at the mph and notice im at about 115 or so when all of a sudden i hear the sound that makes me grumble with anger. The blow off valve's explosion deafens me and the little white thing I thought was a goner.... obviously put me to shame. Damn.

So, I pull a U-ey out of misery and wanted to make one more pass, past my house to see if I can become lucky and find me some rice on the road. Jack pot! I see a red civic with an annoying blower on the end of it, and the Fugliest rims ive seen. The light turns green, pull another U-ey and im off again. I get right on his tail waiting for the chance to swerve to the left lane and see if he's any what interested. He is! I hear him downshift and my pedal drops to the ground. As I am crawling up in speed, I notice he isn't anywhere near me. This made me chuckle as to my previous defeat. So after at least one win, i figured i'd pull around and head home.

As i pull my next u-ey, i tend to hit the gas a little to hard (oops haha), and start spinning like a Fother Mucker. Luckily, no on traffic and play it off pulling a 360 in the middle of airline, with people at the nearby gas station running out.

So it was an exciting night; a disappointment, and a victory for the v6's out there against the silly ricers. And ended in an all out spin...literally 8)

So there is my story. Btw, for any of the baton rouge guys, i may/may not be out at the carshow tomorrow night *thursday*, depends.

And Kyle, no she doesn't have a sister, but i maybe able to hook a brother up, if you can help me out with your amp.... and maybe CD player.8)
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2005, 10:39 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Re: What a night!

Hahahaha, sounds like an interesting night.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:48 PM   #3
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Hook a brotha up? ****, don't leave me out.

Before the street nazi gets in here....sounds like it was a fun night. The 360 was a lucky move specially on airline.

And, you better be out there tomorrow night...and we expect the better half to be there with you....and to be wearing a shirt at least as good as the one she had on under the sweat shirt last week. :leghump1: :leghump2: :evan: :threesome :pnoid:
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2005, 10:55 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Haha @ rob and his need for a girl.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 11:04 PM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn
Haha @ rob and his need for a girl.
Not a need....WANT. lol. My g/f moved here about 4 months ago so I don't need a girl......but hey...the more the merrier right? lol.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun JungleBoy

So there is my story. Btw, for any of the baton rouge guys, i may/may not be out at the carshow tomorrow night *thursday*, depends.

And Kyle, no she doesn't have a sister, but i maybe able to hook a brother up, if you can help me out with your amp.... and maybe CD player.8)

well i would ideally like to sell all of it as a whole......amp, 2 subs, carpeted box, as well as a 6-disc pioneer cd changer........but i think i might be able to work something out with ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin
and we expect the better half to be there with you....and to be wearing a shirt at least as good as the one she had on under the sweat shirt last week.
:yup: @ rob and for sweatshirts.............but i gotta good imagination
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 04:40 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to Tbird232ci

This post made me think of that commercial for the nintendo gaming network, with the ninjas.

"whoa, you will kick my butt, know someone a little more my speed?"
Tbird232ci is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang