Dash Rattle?? Tranny Rattle?? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-08-2006, 08:19 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Arizona
Dash Rattle?? Tranny Rattle??

Well I got my car back from the dealer ship a few hours ago. I had taken it in cause the brakes started to make noise again. I had it there for the same problem before, they turned the rotors and it went away for a little now its back[:@] So I went back and they did the 05-10-10 TSB.

I also asked them to check the rattling that I hear when driving on certain roads in the passenger compartment (like the air bag was loose I told them basically) They said this...

Dash Rattle
Oasis#311 173 734
Road test-verify concern-perform niose diagnosis-traced noise to far right area-r+r 'A' Pillar trim for access- Isolate rattling dash sections with foam tape-road test and isolate sections until noise gone- road test & verify noise gone.

I didn't hear any rattling on the road that I hear it on all the time.

The tranny rattle that I heard when the car would start up after sitting happen to be a tsb I never heard of...
Ran SSMS - Install clamps to noisy ehaust hangers as per TSB # 06-04-01
We'll see how that goes in the morning before work. It usually would rattle a little bit in the morning for a second or two.

Just wanted to let you guys know cause I remember some others having Dash rattles and so called tranny rattles. Get em check up, get the 05's to par lol
Procharger P1SC,3 Corecooler,42lb inj.
301whp & 300wtq @ 10psi dynojet SAE 106 degrees

ricklmesa is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang