Calling Out DarkEntity - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-21-2003, 09:07 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to v6stanger
Calling Out DarkEntity

darkentity please refrain from anymore bragging, kill stories and putting down other people's car until you can prove some sort of numbers verifying the performance. With all these "bad-***" kills I'm sure everyone is in awe of your awesome import.

i know myself and many others could care less until you get some dyno #'s and track times.

You base all your info on street races. They don't mean anything.
v6stanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2003, 10:17 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to domin8stang
ummm.......its a j-spec with a few mods......its a 13 second car.....ur just jealous....
Cobra R Bumper, Eibach Sportlines *SELF INSTALLED*, Spintech Dual Exhaust!, Mac CAI, Mac CC plates, Raised pedal ,Offset Rack, 18" Saleen Replicas WOOT!
domin8stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 10:35 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to v6stanger
Yeah I'm just jealous because I run a 13.4 in my v6 and have a 13 sec 95 5.0 This isn't about if my car can beat his. Its the principle of the matter. If he runs faster than me then you can comment domin8. Is your name DarkEntity?

Thanks for playing though.

Zach
v6stanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2003, 11:04 PM   #4
Road Trip!

Send a message via AIM to MusclesFromBrussels
that "kid" has proved to me to be nothing but a liar, cheat and a drug dealer and addict. Kinda hard to believe someone who says they dont have an engine in there car and the next day supposedly does. Personally doesnt belong here on a v6 mustang board anyways. Nobody really wants him here. Im with you zach. Sure he says his "supposed" car can beat mine but like chris rock said once in one of his comedy shows " but lemme ask you this........can he kick my ***?"
MusclesFromBrussels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 01:37 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to .:DarkEntity:.
Re: Calling Out DarkEntity

Quote:
Originally Posted by v6stanger
darkentity please refrain from anymore bragging, kill stories and putting down other people's car until you can prove some sort of numbers verifying the performance. With all these "bad-***" kills I'm sure everyone is in awe of your awesome import.

i know myself and many others could care less until you get some dyno #'s and track times.

You base all your info on street races. They don't mean anything.
So far my best ran at the track was a 13.3 in the Mazda. Sorry, I don't have those slips scanned yet due to the lack of a scanner. However, I have LeGenDs4EvEr and 99stang99 from 3.8mustang.com who can vouch it for me - since they were with me. Not to mention, anyone in the Houston (or surrounding) area is more then welcome to meet up with me. I go out to the races often, and had the pleasure of meeting other guys from 3.8mustang.com face to face as well.

What I had scanned so far, are the slips from my 1st visit to the track in the 6, and here they are:
.:DarkEntity:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 01:38 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusclesFromBrussels
that "kid" has proved to me to be nothing but a liar, cheat and a drug dealer and addict. Kinda hard to believe someone who says they dont have an engine in there car and the next day supposedly does. Personally doesnt belong here on a v6 mustang board anyways. Nobody really wants him here. Im with you zach. Sure he says his "supposed" car can beat mine but like chris rock said once in one of his comedy shows " but lemme ask you this........can he kick my ***?"
Hey dip ####, you've proven more than once to be a ****ing ******... Do us all a favor, and end yourself. You are wasting our air ... Don't reproduce
Old 09-22-2003, 01:49 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Also - MusslesForBrussles, as for "One day he doesn't have an engine, and the next he does..." (refering about my PGT) What does this look like to you? (see picture below). Would you like me to write something on a piece of paper, put it right next to the engraved MAZDA badge on my motor, and take a picture of it using someone's camera for you? I have no problem doing that... Right now as is, either one of my cars would deteriorate yours... Get lost, and quit making up bull**** about me - I would imagine someone as "muscular" as you would have something better to do with their time, unless you got so "built" to substitute for something else.
Old 09-22-2003, 06:32 AM   #8
Ken
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Hampshire
I don't get it guys.

This is just stupid.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:10 AM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

moderators shouldnt be instigating this type of thread to begin with.
Old 09-22-2003, 09:30 AM   #10
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
Zach, Steve and Alex. You guys are deteriorating down to personal attacks. I dont care how much you brag about your car. I dont care you get into arguements about who is faster. I will say I dont want to see any calling out someone. I dont want any personal attacks. You can hold grudges I DONT CARE BUT YOU ARE NOT TO MAKE THIS PERSONAL. My views on banning are known by all the mods, I dont like it but if you guys continue on the personal level you will be warned one more time and then you will be toast. I hope this is understood.

I like all of you dont let this happen guys be civil and hell lets start working on a 1st annual V6stang Track day and ralley. With all this energy you guys have we should direct it to something useful
Old 09-22-2003, 09:32 AM   #11
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to Rellik Send a message via Yahoo to Rellik

locked.

"cant we all just get along"
Rellik is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang