HOOD SCOOPS - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-16-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponyboy94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Region: Illinois
Posts: 109
Question HOOD SCOOPS

Hi I want to add a GT style hood scoop on my 02 V6 with a stock hood {has recessed scoop } The problem is I would like a bolt on and there is a lot of price differances out there can you guys tell me the pros and cons of the make and model hood scoops you have. Thanks in advance. Ponyboy
ponyboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-16-2010, 02:08 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
upton7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,756
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Well its just about looks man only ones i know of that are different is there is the stock gt hood scoop which is in my pic. And there is a xenon hood scoop that is on Mustang Parts & Performance - American Muscle Just find one you like at a good price.
upton7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
sonicpony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WI
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,411
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

I'd go with the OEM style scoop from the 01-04 GT's. It is larger and more aggressive than the 99-00 scoop offered on the special 35th Anniversary Editions and Spring Editions.

It isn't too difficult to install on the stock forward facing v6 hood. The hardest part is setting up a template and drilling holes. Here's one of ME's articles, an excellent article for installing the scoop.

How To Install a Hood Scoop on your 99-04 Mustang
__________________


12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponyboy94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Region: Illinois
Posts: 109
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03 View Post
I'd go with the OEM style scoop from the 01-04 GT's. It is larger and more aggressive than the 99-00 scoop offered on the special 35th Anniversary Editions and Spring Editions.

It isn't too difficult to install on the stock forward facing v6 hood. The hardest part is setting up a template and drilling holes. Here's one of ME's articles, an excellent article for installing the scoop.

How To Install a Hood Scoop on your 99-04 Mustang
Hi The stock one did you buy that at ford or after market. Also can you tell me the size of the scoop so I can compare. I seen a guy or company selling a bolt on one for 89.00 looked good any thoughts or have you seen this one. Is yours fiberglass or other. Thanks alot for your help. Ponyboy
ponyboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:45 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
sonicpony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WI
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,411
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

I bought mine and the hood it bolts to from a fellow member on the forum. You can buy the OEM style 01-04 one from several different places.

The dimensions of the scoop are 21 3/4" wide at the rear (edge closest to the windshield), 18 5/8" long, and 18 3/4" wide at the front (where the grille piece is). It is ~3/4" tall at the rear where you'd be looking out at it from inside the car...so it is noticeable when driving.

I'd say the scoop for 89.00 isn't the same one. I have seen a few replicas that aren't identical for cheap like that. You probably won't be very happy with it. The OEM scoops are generally 179.00 - 249.00 depending on where you buy it from. Some come with the threaded studs and a template, some don't. Or you could try to find one off a wrecked GT at a salvage yard. Places like Prestige Mustang specialize in salvaged mustangs, they might have one in your color ready to go.

I'd say the scoop is fiberglass...just like the hood.

Here's a couple pics of mine:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mustang Wheel 2.jpg
Views:	2722
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	21550

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mustang Wheel 3.jpg
Views:	2566
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	21551
__________________


12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 11:12 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponyboy94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Region: Illinois
Posts: 109
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03 View Post
I bought mine and the hood it bolts to from a fellow member on the forum. You can buy the OEM style 01-04 one from several different places.

The dimensions of the scoop are 21 3/4" wide at the rear (edge closest to the windshield), 18 5/8" long, and 18 3/4" wide at the front (where the grille piece is). It is ~3/4" tall at the rear where you'd be looking out at it from inside the car...so it is noticeable when driving.

I'd say the scoop for 89.00 isn't the same one. I have seen a few replicas that aren't identical for cheap like that. You probably won't be very happy with it. The OEM scoops are generally 179.00 - 249.00 depending on where you buy it from. Some come with the threaded studs and a template, some don't. Or you could try to find one off a wrecked GT at a salvage yard. Places like Prestige Mustang specialize in salvaged mustangs, they might have one in your color ready to go.

I'd say the scoop is fiberglass...just like the hood.

Here's a couple pics of mine:
Attachment 21550

Attachment 21551

Thanks alot for all your help I've got the direction on the scoop. While I'm picking your brain how does your car ride with the 17's I think I'm going to buy the same kind an size. I found a set with tires for about 900.00 whats your thoughts. Thanks again for your help it's hard to get good advice. Ponyboy
ponyboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:10 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaturnMan8227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Region: California
Posts: 831
Send a message via AIM to SaturnMan8227
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

I got lucky, my 04 V6 came with GT everything (minus the nasty V8 under the hood). I have been driving on 17's for over 2years now. I have had no problems of any kind. The car rides great. just make sure they are the correct size tire 245/45/17
__________________
SaturnMan8227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #8
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Go with the factory ford scoop (around 100-150 bucks then you have to have it painted if you cant find one in your color)

The install is QUITE easy. I have a write up on how to do it
How To Install a Hood Scoop on your 99-04 Mustang
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:25 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
sonicpony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WI
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,411
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy94 View Post
Thanks alot for all your help I've got the direction on the scoop. While I'm picking your brain how does your car ride with the 17's I think I'm going to buy the same kind an size. I found a set with tires for about 900.00 whats your thoughts. Thanks again for your help it's hard to get good advice. Ponyboy
No problem, that's what we're here for. I like the 17's. There are times I wish I had 18" bullitts, but then I remember the price difference in tires and rims, lol. I also have 245/45/17's on the fronts, and they are a good size. The only issue with 245's is that they don't provide a full cushion for the rim. You can still get curb rash if you're not careful.

I believe 275/40/17's will still fit 17x9's and provide a more cushion.

I only get slight rubbing at full lock with those tires, so that's not too much of a problem.

My rears are 315/35/17's on 10.5" rims...imo they are what make the car


It's hard to say whether $900 is a fair price for the rims/tires without more info. What style wheels are they? What brand of tire? How much tread is left on the tires? What condition are the rims - any rash or scratches, missing center caps? If you can find out some more info on them we can give you an idea of pricing
__________________


12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #10
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

the 03/04 cobras have 17x9 wheels (6.11 back spacing) and they have rack clips to keep the wheel from turning as much as other mustangs to prevent rub. they will rub a bit but its not bad. They generally rub on the front sway bar.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:18 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponyboy94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Region: Illinois
Posts: 109
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
Go with the factory ford scoop (around 100-150 bucks then you have to have it painted if you cant find one in your color)

The install is QUITE easy. I have a write up on how to do it
How To Install a Hood Scoop on your 99-04 Mustang
Thanks Where or what dealer can I get the factory hood scoop any ideas I would like to buy one now. Thanks for your help. Ponyboy
ponyboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponyboy94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Region: Illinois
Posts: 109
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03 View Post
No problem, that's what we're here for. I like the 17's. There are times I wish I had 18" bullitts, but then I remember the price difference in tires and rims, lol. I also have 245/45/17's on the fronts, and they are a good size. The only issue with 245's is that they don't provide a full cushion for the rim. You can still get curb rash if you're not careful.

I believe 275/40/17's will still fit 17x9's and provide a more cushion.

I only get slight rubbing at full lock with those tires, so that's not too much of a problem.

My rears are 315/35/17's on 10.5" rims...imo they are what make the car


It's hard to say whether $900 is a fair price for the rims/tires without more info. What style wheels are they? What brand of tire? How much tread is left on the tires? What condition are the rims - any rash or scratches, missing center caps? If you can find out some more info on them we can give you an idea of pricing
I found a place on ebay OE wheels item# 290410621620 There black center with polished out side edges. Tire nexen shown on that ebay number.

Rim size
Front 17 x 9
Rear 17 x 10.5

Tire size
Front 245 - 45 - 17
Rear 275 -40 -17

I was told buy uther peoplr and you to make the front and rear bigger, My question when the rear tire is larger that means the sie wall is saller how does that look. So whats your thopught on this set delivered for $900.00 Thanks again for taking the time to help. PonyBoy
ponyboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:42 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
sonicpony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WI
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,411
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy94 View Post
Thanks Where or what dealer can I get the factory hood scoop any ideas I would like to buy one now. Thanks for your help. Ponyboy
Here's a couple of places:

Mustang 01-04 Hood Scoop, W/ Nut Kit by 50resto at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

Mustang GT Hood Scoop for 99-02

You could order it from your local Ford dealer as well.

Depending on the color of your car, you might be able to find one at a salvage yard. Sometimes it's cheaper and you won't have to paint it.
Check your local yards, and also online places:

Prestige Mustang Parts - New Arrivals -

MPS Auto Salvage -Mustang salvage, New and Used Mustang parts
__________________


12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

just look around on ebay and mustang forums, (they pop up from time to time on 3.8mustang.com)
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:19 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
sonicpony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WI
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,411
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy94 View Post
I found a place on ebay OE wheels item# 290410621620 There black center with polished out side edges. Tire nexen shown on that ebay number.

Rim size
Front 17 x 9
Rear 17 x 10.5

Tire size
Front 245 - 45 - 17
Rear 275 -40 -17

I was told buy uther peoplr and you to make the front and rear bigger, My question when the rear tire is larger that means the sie wall is saller how does that look. So whats your thopught on this set delivered for $900.00 Thanks again for taking the time to help. PonyBoy
The place looks legit. My only concern is that they are putting a 275 tire on the rear 10.5" rim. I'd think you'd want a 315/35/17 tire on there. I guess a 275/40/17 will stretch onto that rear wheel. I haven't heard too much about Nexen tires either. I know a lot of places use Sumitomo HTR Z tires in their packages.

You could look into a set of rims/tires from American Muscle. They have the 17x9 and 17x10.5 bullitts as well. If you order the rims and tires as a package, AM will mount and balance them for free, as well as ship them for free, which is huge. I did a quick price check and the total came to $1047.96, so a little more, but definitely great quality and fast shipping.

Shopping Cart

Latemodel Restoration Supply also has the bullitt packages. Their package is $949.99 with $14.99 for shipping and handling. Their wheels/tires also come mounted and balanced.

Mustang 94-04 Bullitt Wheel & Tire Package, Black, 17X9/17X10.5 - Mounted & Balanced With Sumitomo Tires. at LRS - Same Day Shipping!

So you do have some options...
__________________


12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:53 PM   #16
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

275 does NOT belong on a 10.5 rim, it doesnt even belong on a 9.5 rim.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:50 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
sonicpony03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: WI
Region: Wisconsin
Posts: 5,411
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
275 does NOT belong on a 10.5 rim, it doesnt even belong on a 9.5 rim.
Thank you for verifying that...I was 95% sure that 275 was too narrow. Widest rim I've ever seen it on is 9".

That being said, I'd probably stay away from the ebay place...look into American Muscle or Latemodel Restoration etc.
__________________


12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:25 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaturnMan8227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Region: California
Posts: 831
Send a message via AIM to SaturnMan8227
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

I have Nexen on the rear of my car. They were all the way around but when I had my my tries roated the fronts were not put on correct. Just make sure when you rotate your tries they the are set to the proper direction otherwise you will ruin the tires.
I currently run 245/45/17 front and rear.
__________________
SaturnMan8227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:15 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponyboy94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Region: Illinois
Posts: 109
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturnMan8227 View Post
I have Nexen on the rear of my car. They were all the way around but when I had my my tries roated the fronts were not put on correct. Just make sure when you rotate your tries they the are set to the proper direction otherwise you will ruin the tires.
I currently run 245/45/17 front and rear.
Thanks guys I will check into the sites and I'll let you know what happens. Also Thanks for looking at the ebay stuff. Ponyboy
ponyboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 12:46 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaturnMan8227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Region: California
Posts: 831
Send a message via AIM to SaturnMan8227
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

anytime its what we are here for.
__________________
SaturnMan8227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:54 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 35
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

If you are still looking for the scoop i went walking around the junkyard closest to me last week they had a 2001 GT there hood cracked but scoop still in great condition.......so i got it and thye only charged me $30 LOL pretty awesome deal LOL
__________________
00" Mustang V6 3.8L-Halo Headlights Hid 10,000k Brights, Chrome Expession 17" Wheels 215/45/17 Nexen N5000 Tires, Panasonic Head Unit, GT Hood Scoop
"You May Laugh At Us Now, But One Day You'll Be Shaking Our Hands And Congradulating Us"
Top Shelf Customs
Topxshelfxtre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponyboy94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Region: Illinois
Posts: 109
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topxshelfxtre View Post
If you are still looking for the scoop i went walking around the junkyard closest to me last week they had a 2001 GT there hood cracked but scoop still in great condition.......so i got it and thye only charged me $30 LOL pretty awesome deal LOL
I looked at mine couldn't find one so I bought new. Thanks for your help and that was a great deal. Pont boy
ponyboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
SC_STEEDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 154
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topxshelfxtre View Post
If you are still looking for the scoop i went walking around the junkyard closest to me last week they had a 2001 GT there hood cracked but scoop still in great condition.......so i got it and thye only charged me $30 LOL pretty awesome deal LOL
what color?
__________________
2003 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY-These are amazing off-road vehicles to be stock!
2001 3.8L TOTALED
CAI; HELI-X Throttle Body Spacer; MOTOBLUE Pulley Kit 42%; Crank 5% Water; Harmonic Balancer; WIRES; EIBACH Sport Springs; FLOWMASTER Dual 40 Series turndowns!
"You want something. Go get it. Period. Don't ever let someone tell you... you can't do something."
SC_STEEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:56 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 35
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC_STEEDA View Post
what color?
Well it was red...but i sanded it down and painted it gloss black and put on on my mustang you can see it in my pic in my sig kinda pretty sweet for $31.50
__________________
00" Mustang V6 3.8L-Halo Headlights Hid 10,000k Brights, Chrome Expession 17" Wheels 215/45/17 Nexen N5000 Tires, Panasonic Head Unit, GT Hood Scoop
"You May Laugh At Us Now, But One Day You'll Be Shaking Our Hands And Congradulating Us"
Top Shelf Customs
Topxshelfxtre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 11:28 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
ponyboy94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Region: Illinois
Posts: 109
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topxshelfxtre View Post
Well it was red...but i sanded it down and painted it gloss black and put on on my mustang you can see it in my pic in my sig kinda pretty sweet for $31.50
It looks great can't wait to paint mine and install it. I'll send pics when I get it done. Thanks Ponyboy
ponyboy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:55 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaturnMan8227's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Region: California
Posts: 831
Send a message via AIM to SaturnMan8227
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

coolness.
__________________
SaturnMan8227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:10 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
SC_STEEDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 154
Re: HOOD SCOOPS

where do you get your paint and how much is it? what are the steps before putting the paint on (sanding, primer, etc?)
__________________
2003 LAND ROVER DISCOVERY-These are amazing off-road vehicles to be stock!
2001 3.8L TOTALED
CAI; HELI-X Throttle Body Spacer; MOTOBLUE Pulley Kit 42%; Crank 5% Water; Harmonic Balancer; WIRES; EIBACH Sport Springs; FLOWMASTER Dual 40 Series turndowns!
"You want something. Go get it. Period. Don't ever let someone tell you... you can't do something."
SC_STEEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WTT: 00 R hood (opened louvers) for 03/04 Termi hood jimmy_beaner Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 14 07-05-2009 08:15 AM
FEELER: WTT 04 cobra hood for cowl hood SimplyOrange Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 18 08-16-2008 06:13 PM
Mustang GT Hood Scoops juvifan1 Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 3 12-09-2004 03:36 PM
WTT: Redfire '03 V6/Cobra hood for GT hood w/ scoop tire Mustang Parts for Sale and Wanted 0 02-21-2004 11:07 AM
plastic "grills" hood and scoops drichard Mustang Audio & Video 15 11-07-2003 02:22 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



07:59 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.