another weird dyno graph - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-29-2010, 12:15 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
tigercrazy718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 709
another weird dyno graph

ok so about a month ago i got my car dynoed at the supra meet in houston (for free!!! ) so this weird dip showed up in my dyno sheet, and im so confused as to what it is. these are just 2 hp curves, no torque, and my info is as follows:
2008 v6 manual
C&L CAI
93 octane torque tune from bamachips
magnaflow catback
done in 4th gear



i called american muscle where doug from bamachips works now and they dont know what it is so they are rewriting the tune for me. just wanted to see what yall think of it. thanks!
__________________

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-29-2010, 12:21 AM   #2
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Region: Texas
Posts: 521
Send a message via AIM to VCS_SSSTANG
Re: another weird dyno graph

The dyno was prob passing out from having all those 800+ hp cars on it. I was at the supra meet
VCS_SSSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:23 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
tigercrazy718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 709
Re: another weird dyno graph

haha i got there at 6 in the morning so i could get on b4 all those cars showed up
i was the only sub 300 hp car that day besides for a stock lexus is
did u dyno ur car that day?
__________________

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-29-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 930
Re: another weird dyno graph

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
ok so about a month ago i got my car dynoed at the supra meet in houston (for free!!! ) so this weird dip showed up in my dyno sheet, and im so confused as to what it is. these are just 2 hp curves, no torque, and my info is as follows:
2008 v6 manual
C&L CAI
93 octane torque tune from bamachips
magnaflow catback
done in 4th gear



i called american muscle where doug from bamachips works now and they dont know what it is so they are rewriting the tune for me. just wanted to see what yall think of it. thanks!
Hmm. Id say the car might have bad plugs or wires but your car isnt that old. Does it drive normal? Could just be a bad tune or something was up with the dyno. Not really sure.

On a side note, when you wanna run?
tigerfan2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:26 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
tigercrazy718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 709
Re: another weird dyno graph

yea see it runs perfect as far as i can tell
im gonna get it dynoed after my tune so well see
also this summer ill prob get it dyno tuned so this wont happen
and im down for whenever lol what are u putting down? and i saw u got rid of ur gears so i might have a slight chance lol
btw i like how ur pic is at sterling haha
__________________

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:57 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 930
Re: another weird dyno graph

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
yea see it runs perfect as far as i can tell
im gonna get it dynoed after my tune so well see
also this summer ill prob get it dyno tuned so this wont happen
and im down for whenever lol what are u putting down? and i saw u got rid of ur gears so i might have a slight chance lol
btw i like how ur pic is at sterling haha
no the pic was from a meet in another parking garage. it put down 167rwhp on a mustang dyno, which reads between 10-15% lower than a dynojet. that was also before the cai and with a leaking header gasket for what its worth. id say its a little over 190 on a dynojet. and yea, its a hell of a lot slower without the gears. no more tire spinning
tigerfan2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:39 AM   #7
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: another weird dyno graph

Probably because its Hennessey
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:15 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
tigercrazy718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 709
Re: another weird dyno graph

haha i swear that was sterling. and then that sounds like it would be a pretty even match, especially after i get this thing sorted out
and spector i was wondering that too but i checked like every cars dyno sheet after that and nothing weird like it
and of course the idiots that were running the shop didnt know what was going on with it
they probably wouldnt tell me unless i payed them some ridiculous amount of money anyways lol
__________________

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 01:31 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 930
Re: another weird dyno graph

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercrazy718 View Post
haha i swear that was sterling. and then that sounds like it would be a pretty even match, especially after i get this thing sorted out
and spector i was wondering that too but i checked like every cars dyno sheet after that and nothing weird like it
and of course the idiots that were running the shop didnt know what was going on with it
they probably wouldnt tell me unless i payed them some ridiculous amount of money anyways lol
youd beat me actually especially with the anchors i have for wheels. i just wanna see what it'd run
tigerfan2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:39 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
tigercrazy718's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 709
Re: another weird dyno graph

lol
well im gonna be getting some anchors soon as well
nice black ones from the 2010 shelby
__________________

2008 V6
204 RWHP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
If you wreck and kill yourself trying to jerk off on the way to her house I will put it all over the internet.
tigercrazy718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the LOLcat inventor creates a new graph based site wiarumas The Bar 6 03-29-2008 08:08 AM
The Forum as a Graph Seph The Bar 11 10-01-2006 11:16 PM
Dyno graph: MarkuzLS1 The Bar 20 09-19-2005 03:15 PM
OMG.. WEIRD.. so weird.. wiarumas The Bar 14 02-17-2005 01:45 PM
Guess which dyno graph is the V6, Blue or Red RGR Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 32 02-16-2005 03:38 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



11:44 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.