Mustang Evolution Forum banner

FS: IPOD adapter for MACH stereo

14K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  SC_STEEDA 
#1 ·
I bought this USA SPEC IPOD adapter for my 2001 Mustang 2 weeks before I totaled it. Since then I decided to get a more practical vehicle (SUV) and do not have a need for this adapter anymore. Anyway I am giving yall a chance to buy this thing for before I put it on EBAY. There is nothing wrong with it and it worked with my stock MACH head unit. Here is the website I bought it from if you want to check it out PA11-FORD1 USA Spec iPod Adapter Interface for Ford Mercury Lincoln Vehicles iPod Car Pros. I have every piece of equipment that you see in the picture, and also have the instructions on how to install and probably still have my receipt from when I bought it.

If you are interested just send me a msg with how much you are willing to pay for it? It will probably be the right price since I have no need for it anymore.

#5 ·
2001 is the year. like i said it worked with mine not sure about the 03 mach stereo but i am assuming they are the same.

#7 ·
I just checked the site and the compatibility chart is at the bottom of the page and the years for Mustangs are 2001-2003.

#8 ·
SOLD!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.