this is the step by step removal and installation of the window regulator
1. Remove front door window glass.
2. Disconnect the front window regulator wiring.
3. Remove window regulator equalizer arm bracket.
4. Remove the four rivets attaching the front door window regulator to the inner door panel. Remove the center pin from each rivet with a drift punch. Using a 1/4-inch drill, drill out the remainder of the rivet, using care not to enlarge the sheet metal retaining holes. WARNING: IF THE REGULATOR COUNTERBALANCE SPRING MUST BE REMOVED OR REPLACED FOR ANY REASON, MAKE SURE THAT THE REGULATOR ARMS ARE IN A FIXED POSITION PRIOR TO REMOVAL TO PREVENT POSSIBLE INJURY DURING C-SPRING UNWIND.
5. Remove the front door window regulator from the front door access hole.
1. Install front door window regulator through the access hole in the front door.
2. Tighten to 10-14 N.m (89-123 Lb-In) . Position the regulator base plate to the inner door panel and install four rivets. NOTE: 1/4-20 x 1/2 inch screws and 1/4-20 nuts and washers may be substituted for the rivets.
3. Install front door window glass.
4. Connect the front window regulator wiring.
5. Cycle the front door window glass for proper operation.
6. Install the front door trim panel and watershed.