Grill - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-05-2007, 06:06 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Grill

Hey guys i have a billet grill but it is over my stock pony grill and i can see through it most of the time. I was wondering if you can take off the pony foglights and grill and just put the new grill on so i cant see through it at all. Also i wanted to buy a new grill completely and was wondering if you guys could show me some cool grills to get. Since i already have a billet grill i would like something different that than. Maybe something more chrome and shiny looking or a black grill maybe a street scene black grill if i could see some pics of it on a car already that would be great THX!
jaredp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-2007, 05:54 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Grill

I have a Heritage Custom Grille. It installs over the factory grille and you can get it with fogs. Also, I have the chrome inlay behind the grille too but that is optional. If you prefer to see black honeycomb, just don't put in the chrome inlay. Might be too much "bling" for some folks.

Old 07-07-2007, 04:53 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

I want the chrome inlay cuz i dont wana see my stock grill and it has foglights on it already cuz its the pony package and if i put this over ur saying i cant see the foglights or anything cuz I dont want too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2007, 04:54 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Can i get thaat grill without the pony on it
Old 07-07-2007, 07:49 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

No, if you already have the fog, you would have to either remove the fogs or get the custom grille that has the fogs. I haven't seen one without the pony, or at least a Heritage Custom Grille. I got mine @ mossmustang.com. They have several - check em out.
Old 07-07-2007, 09:31 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

It says that it doesnt fit with the factory pony package on the 4L mustangs. Does that mean no matter wat it wont fit or i just have to take that extra chrome peice wit the little foglights on it OFF
Old 07-07-2007, 06:32 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

I would contact them directly. I don't have the pony package on mine. The custom grille fit directly onto mine. Sorry couldn't help more.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:54 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

K thx
Old 08-07-2007, 12:58 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to XxViSiOnxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxViSiOnxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredp View Post
Hey guys i have a billet grill but it is over my stock pony grill and i can see through it most of the time. I was wondering if you can take off the pony foglights and grill and just put the new grill on so i cant see through it at all. Also i wanted to buy a new grill completely and was wondering if you guys could show me some cool grills to get. Since i already have a billet grill i would like something different that than. Maybe something more chrome and shiny looking or a black grill maybe a street scene black grill if i could see some pics of it on a car already that would be great THX!

Since you have the pony package unfortunatly theres nothing u can do about seeing the fog lights under the billit grill u have, theres 2 options (1) get the Pony Package Billit with the Pre Cut Holes for the Fog's or (2) Get urself a OEM Factory Billit W/o the fogs and Then install ur New Billit, i wish i had a better sig but i have the after market billit T-3 upper and lower.
Old 08-07-2007, 04:06 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Aight thx homie i just got my Billet Grill Powder Coated Black and there spray painting the pony grill completely black too im gettin it put on WEdnesday.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang