4.3 Stroker Injector Help - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
Region: Ohio
4.3 Stroker Injector Help

Hi everyone! Im new to the site and need some help. I went on vacation to Cincinnati OH to visit family and my motor started knocking. When knowing where I live it was not going to make it. So I found this company on the enet and ordered a 4.3 stroker motor. The guy recommended 24lbs injectors. I wanted to know if my stock 14lbs injectors and MAF will work? And I was told by some people I could get 24lbs injectors and MAF off a 95 Cobra and it will work. Will it? The company that Im getting the motor from sent these specs to me.

This engine is a modified 3.8 RWD Ford Mustang Engine. This engine has been built as a Street and Strip engine and is designed be used as a daily driver, we have Bored and Stroked this 3.8 engine to 4.3 L. The Cylinder Heads have recieved a 5 angle valve job and been fitted with 1.892 Intake Valves and 1.491 Exhaust valves and performance springs. The Stroker is fitted with a .480/.480 204-216 @ .050 Camshaft which will deliver strong torque and pull to 5800 RPM's. The engine is built with the compression ratio set at 9.5 to 1 to make it pump gas friendly.
I need help and dont have a lot of money left now to do much. I need to find the best but cheapest route to do this so I can go back home.

Silverstealth98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
Region: Ohio
Re: 4.3 Stroker Injector Help

Okay so Im going with the cobra injectors and MAF set up but the problem is there is no junk yard in Cincinnati, OH that has a cobra, mark Vlll or F-350 with 460 motor that has the 24lbs injectors. So if there is anyone that has or know's someone with a set of 24lbs injectors for sale please let me know. I dont have a lot of money so i need a good deal on some used ones. I found someone with a MAF for it and he is working out a good deal for me. So if someone can please help me out it would be appreciated.
Silverstealth98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang