I Feel Like A Girl In My Sixer!!!!!! - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-17-2007, 01:00 PM   #71

Region: Texas
Re: I Feel Like A Girl In My Sixer!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv6rmustang View Post
god damn! i dont have that much money!! i want some cheap mods!!!!! and i know i guess i am pretty lucky if u compair my car to my friends caprice classic lol
don't go cheap my friend! I'm quite happy with what I've done so far with mine. I upgraded the exhaust to true dual flowmasters + xpipe and I went with the MAC CAI. Only thing I don't like about the MAC is that it's fenderwell and it's going to be a hassle to get it out to clean ..but I got some miles before that happens! Good luck with what you choose.
BlissfulErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2007, 01:02 PM   #72

Region: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
fenderwell mounted intake = 150
25% reduction udp = 150
pypes off road x pipe = 200
xcal2 tuner = 400

total = 900 and you'll definitely notice a difference.
i love how the pypes system sounds on a v6
BlissfulErin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 01:37 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Send a message via MSN to rydog

You can make a 6er pretty fast if you want to but it will take some funds and time

97 V6-GT40 turbo-42#rs-BA2800 MAF-4.10's & tlok-254rwhp-369rwtq
Turbo'd by-TMA Turbo(http://www.tmaturbo.com/)
Tuned by-Dyno Tuned Performance(http://www.dtpracing.com/)
rydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2007, 02:21 PM   #74
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Maryland
Send a message via AIM to wiarumas Send a message via MSN to wiarumas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydog View Post
You can make a 6er pretty fast if you want to but it will take some funds and time
a lot of research, and mustangevolution as well

Please visit: TheEchoBoom: Gen Y Blog and Forum
wiarumas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:10 PM   #75
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Mississippi
Send a message via AIM to Aidan_04

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
If you want ideas of what you can do to your 6, check out some of the member's vehicles on here.

I definitely don't think my car looks like a chick's car...then again..my gf's car doesn't look like the typical chick's car.
haha.

he's right here... neither of our cars look 'girly'.

his is one helluva 6 that just eminates kickassery, and mine... well, my GT ain't that bad either. Does that mean a GT is a 'girly' car too?

but really.. do some research and take the advice of the regs on the site here.. we know what we're talking about.. there's plenty you can do to kick up a 6, just start saving your money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGR View Post
^^^my fave V8 chick ^^^
Aidan_04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:12 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to silv6rmustang

thanks for all the advice
silv6rmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:52 AM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Send a message via AIM to OsirisGuy

I think Honda/Toyota = Girly.

It shouldn't matter who drives the car, gender wise, but love wise. I see a lot of girls (and guys) around here who drive Mustangs that when you look at them, you shake your head because they know nothing and was most likely paid for because they asked mommy and daddy.

Besides sixers get better gas mileage, cheaper insurance, look just as good, and can be just as fast. You can have the fastest looking car and all the mods it can handle but if the driver sucks the cars no good
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangaroo View Post
OsirisGuy is right
2002 Mustang GT

BBK CAI - Flowmaster Catbacks - Pro 5.0 Shifter
OsirisGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 09:30 AM   #78
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by OsirisGuy View Post
I think Honda/Toyota = Girly.

It shouldn't matter who drives the car, gender wise, but love wise. I see a lot of girls (and guys) around here who drive Mustangs that when you look at them, you shake your head because they know nothing and was most likely paid for because they asked mommy and daddy.

Besides sixers get better gas mileage, cheaper insurance, look just as good, and can be just as fast. You can have the fastest looking car and all the mods it can handle but if the driver sucks the cars no good

true. thanks
Old 07-18-2007, 10:49 AM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Ibanezplayer272 Send a message via MSN to Ibanezplayer272

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
pypes off road x pipe = 200

I don't know if your just talking about the x-pipe section of the exhaust, but if your telling me that it's possible to buy the complete exhaust system for $200 you NEED to point me into that direction. lol. Cheapest I could find it for was $460.

2007 Windveil Blue Mustang GT
Mods : Intake, Stubby antenna
Rolls are for fat chicks
Ibanezplayer272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:53 PM   #80
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbstang View Post
Give this article a read http://www.mustangevolution.com/articles/20076/

Once you get to know us you'll realize we talk some crazy **** to each other everyone of us has options on options etc.
But like Nicole said it's all about perception !! You'll also see that we have quite a few certified ********. I'm currently working towards my master in assholenology .While other have like blunt and Bullitt have already rec'd their PHD
Well personally I appreciate being called an ******* compared to what else I have been call BY GOD!!

Now you want to talk about mods to improve your car.

First without a doubt is Exhaust. Get the duals on there BY GOD!! Better sound will make you feel better about you car and sound mean
Second Get the 6 some gears 3.73 or 4.10's and a track loc. That will be the biggest bang for the buck next to a nitrous kit period.
Now you get the ol parents to spring for the bolt ons for the holidays so make a wish list and get a CAI and a underdrive pulley. Why you ask should you have others buy this stuff. Because it is not a lot of bang for the buck but when you do decide to get into the motor or nitrous you will want the CAI for better inhaling to go along with the exhaust exhaling plus you will need your own money for some real future mods, sound system or some special materials for recreational purposes
Old 07-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #81
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aidan_04 View Post
haha.

he's right here... neither of our cars look 'girly'.

his is one helluva 6 that just eminates kickassery, and mine... well, my GT ain't that bad either. Does that mean a GT is a 'girly' car too?

but really.. do some research and take the advice of the regs on the site here.. we know what we're talking about.. there's plenty you can do to kick up a 6, just start saving your money.

speaking of brad's car, i should post the thread where some kid didn't think his car was a v6....the kid's face when brad popped the hood....was....fan-****in-tastic hahahaha

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:12 PM   #82
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorachick View Post
speaking of brad's car, i should post the thread where some kid didn't think his car was a v6....the kid's face when brad popped the hood....was....fan-****in-tastic hahahaha
lol, because everyone knows a car that is externally not stock simply must be a V8. I know the kind.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:02 PM   #83
Legacy Member
Legacy

u don't understand, this kid really thought it was a v8, it was awesome to see the look on his face when he saw it was a sixer

Modified 2004 V6
Old 07-20-2007, 07:48 AM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

haha
Old 07-20-2007, 07:55 AM   #85
Legacy Member
Legacy

and get the chip with the gears if you can.

Old 07-20-2007, 10:04 AM   #86
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to lowflyn

Hey Nicole...you talking about that white grand am gt?

That was some funny ****. It happens to me alot, I always get asked if it's got a 5.0 in it and I politely say no. When they start to give me a disgusted look I just ask if they want to run their car against the little ol 6, haven't had one take me up yet. Something about the way it sounds.
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 10:36 AM   #87
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude View Post
Well personally I appreciate being called an ******* compared to what else I have been call BY GOD!!

Now you want to talk about mods to improve your car.

First without a doubt is Exhaust. Get the duals on there BY GOD!! Better sound will make you feel better about you car and sound mean
Second Get the 6 some gears 3.73 or 4.10's and a track loc. That will be the biggest bang for the buck next to a nitrous kit period.
Now you get the ol parents to spring for the bolt ons for the holidays so make a wish list and get a CAI and a underdrive pulley. Why you ask should you have others buy this stuff. Because it is not a lot of bang for the buck but when you do decide to get into the motor or nitrous you will want the CAI for better inhaling to go along with the exhaust exhaling plus you will need your own money for some real future mods, sound system or some special materials for recreational purposes
Nice to see ya back BY GOD !!

Mods-K&N CAI , True Dual Flowmaster 40, BBK Ceramic Shorties, 3.73 , 25% UDP, 3/8 Phenolic Intake Spacer ,Steeda Tri-ax, SCT Chip/Dyno Tune

Quote:
"Some people are like Slinkies; useless, but fun to push down the stairs."
Herbstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 11:26 AM   #88
I liek gramer
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99

Quote:
my parents bought me an 01 v6 for my birthday (wouldnt let me get a GT) and where ever i go in my car i look around and all i see are chicks driving sixers. what can i do so i dont feel so girlish?
If you feel like a girl, get a Neon. It's not the car. It's you.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 07:29 PM   #89
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
Hey Nicole...you talking about that white grand am gt?

That was some funny ****. It happens to me alot, I always get asked if it's got a 5.0 in it and I politely say no. When they start to give me a disgusted look I just ask if they want to run their car against the little ol 6, haven't had one take me up yet. Something about the way it sounds.
that would be the one, that was freakin awesome too

Modified 2004 V6
Old 07-26-2007, 08:13 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to Sublime782 Send a message via Yahoo to Sublime782

Eh, don't worry about it. I bought my 2002 V6 mustang with 9k miles on it when I started college when I was 19. Now I'm 25 and my car has just under 70k miles and I'm really happy with it. I had a GT picked out back when I was looking, but with a clean record and being an under 25 male, insureance was more than I could afford, so I went with the V6. There are a lot of fun mods you can do for a V6 for fairly cheap, so don't worry about it being a girly car, because it's really not....jkust depends on what you do with it. Jsut keep in mind it will always be a sluggish car because of it's weight and whatnot when you mod. anyway, start with the cheapies....yo can do a custom exhaust at a local shop for fairly cheap if you shop around. I've known shops by me to do it for 350 or less with your choice of mufflers. Just don't go over 2.5 inch piping for the system and you're gold. After that you can do a cold air intake. It's a great do it yourself mod where you can get your hands a little wet doing your won work. After that, figure out if you want to save up for go fast parts or cosmetic mods. May as well make your car as much to your liking as you can. I plan on driving my V6 into the ground so I'm gonna have as much fun with it while I can.
Old 07-26-2007, 08:52 AM   #91
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime782 View Post
Eh, don't worry about it. I bought my 2002 V6 mustang with 9k miles on it when I started college when I was 19. Now I'm 25 and my car has just under 70k miles and I'm really happy with it. I had a GT picked out back when I was looking, but with a clean record and being an under 25 male, insureance was more than I could afford, so I went with the V6. There are a lot of fun mods you can do for a V6 for fairly cheap, so don't worry about it being a girly car, because it's really not....jkust depends on what you do with it. Jsut keep in mind it will always be a sluggish car because of it's weight and whatnot when you mod. anyway, start with the cheapies....yo can do a custom exhaust at a local shop for fairly cheap if you shop around. I've known shops by me to do it for 350 or less with your choice of mufflers. Just don't go over 2.5 inch piping for the system and you're gold. After that you can do a cold air intake. It's a great do it yourself mod where you can get your hands a little wet doing your won work. After that, figure out if you want to save up for go fast parts or cosmetic mods. May as well make your car as much to your liking as you can. I plan on driving my V6 into the ground so I'm gonna have as much fun with it while I can.
you sound a lot like me... but im only 21 and my 99 v6 has 75k miles on it. i also plan on driving it til it dies.

my advice to you (not you sublime) is to decide what you can afford. do you want to spend THOUSANDS of dollars into your car or just hundreds? remember, all that money saved can be used for an even NICER car later. for example, im making decent money at my internship (better than what i was making at panera bread lol) and probably a good amount when i graduate, but i havent bought a mod since my mach 1 chin spoiler 3 years ago nor will i in the future until i turn 25 (when insurance goes down im gonna get a new car). hopefully at that point ill be driving something real bad *** .

for example, if you want your car to run 14s or be comparable to a GT, you will have to spend thousands of dollars. is that what you want? or you can take that money, drop it into a CD, drive the hell out of your car now (maybe get an exhaust, CAI, chip and a few cheap cosmetic mods) then when you are older and have a better job, get the GT or cobra, and use that money you saved to get nice rims... or a supercharger or use it as a downpayment or something.

one thing ive learned from living in poverty almost my entire life is that in order to make money... you need to have money. if you spend all your money, you aint gonna have **** lol. save, budget, and invest wisely.

Old 07-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

i dont think im gonna do any more mods to my car. i really really want an old 1967-1973 muscle car. dont really care what it looks like just want it to drive. so i think im gonna sell my car in a few years and get a muscle car.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:59 PM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

does any1 want to sell me their old 1965- 1980 car?????????????????????
Old 09-10-2007, 02:23 PM   #94
Legacy Member
Legacy

expect to pay a ton for one, even more for maintainence, and extremely high insurance.

choice is yours... id rather drive a new car though.. less problems... classic cars arent good for daily driving.

Old 09-10-2007, 09:33 PM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfulErin View Post
i love how the pypes system sounds on a v6
eh, really depends on the system........i had the o/r x running into magnaflow knock offs and it sounded bad below 3k rpms, and above it got loud.......really really loud........kinda raspy too. now, with a chambered muffler it sounds better. you have a deeper tone at idle and it doesnt sound "airy" anymore. my current setup is an o/r x running into cobra mufflers dumped after the muffler........that, to me, is the best setup i've ever had on my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibanezplayer272 View Post
I don't know if your just talking about the x-pipe section of the exhaust, but if your telling me that it's possible to buy the complete exhaust system for $200 you NEED to point me into that direction. lol. Cheapest I could find it for was $460.
i was talkin about just the x pipe............o/r x is (or was) 200 and the catted one was 300
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:04 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

i dont care. i will work on it everyday if only i could get one. dont know where to start looking for one? any ideas on where i can find an old car for somewhat cheap???
Old 10-06-2007, 02:28 PM   #97

Well, if your parents bought you a car (A f cking Mustang, at that) and you're still *****ing and complaining, then yes, you are a girl, my friend. Do yourself a favor and man up, quit your b tching, and buy yourself a faster car.
Moonlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 05:28 PM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania

lol, first couple posts and your already *****in at people. nice.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:51 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlit View Post
Well, if your parents bought you a car (A f cking Mustang, at that) and you're still *****ing and complaining, then yes, you are a girl, my friend. Do yourself a favor and man up, quit your b tching, and buy yourself a faster car.
dude you want to fuking go. you need to stfu you stupid motherfuker
Old 10-09-2007, 06:56 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

where exactly are y'all gonna go?.........you cant exactly "step outside" on this one.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:13 PM   #101
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
dude you want to fuking go. you need to stfu you stupid motherfuker
And you need to grow the **** up and take notice of all you have. If you hate the car so much give it back to your parents and work a job like a normal person and buy your own ****. When you realize you can't even afford insurance on a car like that on your own you'll be much more appreciative.

How about you "stfu" as you put it and go learn some life lessons.
Our's:
Old 10-09-2007, 07:14 PM   #102
Legacy Member
Legacy

BTW I can get you a 76 coupe de'ville for a good price. Low miles, perfect shape. Only asking 15k for it...sound like a good deal?
Our's:
Old 10-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #103
Registered Member
Regular

brad stfu.........lets step outside..............so i guess that means meet me at the home page
Old 10-09-2007, 08:07 PM   #104
Regular

Region: Tennessee

From time to time I like to cruise around the forum and randomly lock threads.

This looks like an excellent one.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang