Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Remeber my emblems?

4K views 82 replies 26 participants last post by  Greg687 
#1 ·
2000 v6. Ok a while back I decided to take my emblems off right? Well some of y'all told me I should keep emblems an bc I'm blackedout I listened and bought new emblems, I also had a very nice collision center paint em black and clear coat em for free. He also blacked my taillights out with a transparent black and clear coated this as well. I wish I could show you all bc they came out so good. When taillights are off they match my car color black, and when they're on they still are completely visible especially at night. And the reverse lights aren't blacked out which makes them unique. They were the stock 99-04 lights.

#39 ·
Lowering Springs: Sportlines and the SuperSports have a softer ride. To get that "raked" look you wanr you get an additional 1/2" drop up front with a set of Steeda X2 Balljoints.
Our engine is quite a bit lighter than the V8 so that additional 1/2" helps. V6 specific springs are: Ford Racing "F" Springs, B&G makes V6 specific spring rates, and if you can find them the best made are the Roush V6 set.
E-Bay has your OEM style black rear reflectors:

Attachments

#41 ·
looks great man....agree with mike on the window louver, not really feeling it...but it kinda reminds me of the stang off Death Race with tho which is the murdered out look you seem to be going for.

and I agree with Sonic and Amie, putting some sport springs on it and giving a better stance and closing the gap in the fenders would make that thing look mean as hell

#42 ·
USAF_stang said:
looks great man....agree with mike on the window louver, not really feeling it...but it kinda reminds me of the stang off Death Race with tho which is the murdered out look you seem to be going for.

and I agree with Sonic and Amie, putting some sport springs on it and giving a better stance and closing the gap in the fenders would make that thing look mean as hell
The death race look us what I was gone for...

#47 ·
in my opinion the car looks great EXCEPT the louvers...loose them...they make it look like the late 80 early 90's IROC-Z's and junk like that. Then again I hate louvers period.

#48 ·
could you put up pictures of your lights at night when they're on? i'm trying to convince my dad to let me get the lights clearcoated but he's not too keen on the idea.

#52 ·
My rear window Louver was loose but I paid no mind to it... And today it flew off while I was driving on the interstate... Guess you can say the wind did me a favor in getting rid of that thing bc it does look better without it. Like some of y'all said...

#53 ·
Blackedout said:
My rear window Louver was loose but I paid no mind to it... And today it flew off while I was driving on the interstate... Guess you can say the wind did me a favor in getting rid of that thing bc it does look better without it. Like some of y'all said...
Lol I kind of liked it. Made yours stick out so everyone knew it was you. So did the louver hit someone lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.