Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Remeber my emblems?

4K views 82 replies 26 participants last post by  Greg687 
#1 ·
2000 v6. Ok a while back I decided to take my emblems off right? Well some of y'all told me I should keep emblems an bc I'm blackedout I listened and bought new emblems, I also had a very nice collision center paint em black and clear coat em for free. He also blacked my taillights out with a transparent black and clear coated this as well. I wish I could show you all bc they came out so good. When taillights are off they match my car color black, and when they're on they still are completely visible especially at night. And the reverse lights aren't blacked out which makes them unique. They were the stock 99-04 lights.

#64 ·
Blackedout said:
Well not really a bubble
next step, buy a Mach 1 grille delete and a black running horse emblem, then you'll be totally set. AND, with the tint running all the way up the teflon (that's what the dots are), it doesn't have enough glass to stick to. you have two choices: you can try to smooth out the bubbles as best you can - go to a tint shop and have them press it out, or cut the tint where the teflon ends - again, i recommend a tint shop doing that for you. i've heard, but never seen, that you can get black vinyl placed on the teflon dots and that will stick, so your entire window is tinted, but i'm not positive about it. looks amazing man! deff jelly of you

#65 ·
cruisin99coupe said:
next step, buy a Mach 1 grille delete and a black running horse emblem, then you'll be totally set. AND, with the tint running all the way up the teflon (that's what the dots are), it doesn't have enough glass to stick to. you have two choices: you can try to smooth out the bubbles as best you can - go to a tint shop and have them press it out, or cut the tint where the teflon ends - again, i recommend a tint shop doing that for you. i've heard, but never seen, that you can get black vinyl placed on the teflon dots and that will stick, so your entire window is tinted, but i'm not positive about it. looks amazing man! deff jelly of you
Thanks

#68 ·
cruisin99coupe said:
could you put up pictures of your lights at night when they're on? i'm trying to convince my dad to let me get the lights clearcoated but he's not too keen on the idea.
I'm getting your picture up right now I haven't forgotten about you... The picture ima post is right at 8:00p.m. It gets dark thirty minutes later. But look how good you can see them...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.