couple quick questions for a turbo application on a 3.9L 04'
I have an intercooler, wastegate, boost controller, and turbo.
Turbo is TO4E , 57 trim exhaust side, .50 A/R
NOT looking for some crazy power boost, but insted a moderate street turbo application.
1. Is this turbo big enough to provide a decent power gain?
2. Does anyone have example of turbo installs they could PM me or email me?
3. If i stick to low boost numbers and moderate power gains are new injectors necessary?
4. I have an SCT chip tuner, can i find a turbo tune for it?
5. Where is the best place for an oil fitting on the engine block for the turbo oil line?
6. Are there any premade exhaust manifolds for a single turbo app or would i have to custom make one? and if so does anyone have examples of this?
7. What is the reccommended boost level?
More questions will proabbly arise later. I know this is a TON of work and im not expecting it to be a walk in the park by any means. And again im not looking for a 700hp drag racer, just a moderate boost level to make a nice street car.
2004 3.9L v6
Black on black on black
MAC Cold Air Intake, 4.10 gears + T-Lok, SCT Tuner, dual H piped flowmaster super 40's