During the wee hours of this morning I installed my PaceSetter shorty headers, high flow cat'd x-pipe and Flow American Thunder cat back...
While I was under the hood I installed a Screamin Demon coil, new wires, and spark plugs.... The ones I removed appear to be the original spark plugs that it had when it rolled out of the factory.
On one bank of cylinders the little electrode was worn away to a nub, on the other bank of cylinders the top half "hook" lookin thingy was about melted away (almost half gone). I measured a spark plug gap of over .080 inch !!!
Makes me wonder what other maintenance was neglected over the past 10 years
Video of new exhaust soon to follow, after it stops raining and I get the car washed.