ohhh crappp...... - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNK3BTE04

Couldn't agree more. I think most people say they "hate the cops" because their peers say the same. It's like following the leader, which most people don't grasp the idea of what cops are responsible for. Im graduating from college in 1yr with a BA in criminal justice because I feel a obligation to help protect my family and even those families I don't know...... SO with that said... Before you make claims about hating those you protect your sorry ***, maybe you should appreciate their dedication for protecting perfect strangers !!!
+11

Well said bro!!...
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Send a message via Skype™ to 2Greeny7
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTdevildriver
I always get pulled over haha. Cops see the stang and then they follow. Then they see the hair and they immediately assume I'm a drug addict. Lmao keep profiling me, I love it.
Hahaha thats funny, but with that said i really dont think profiling is right but its kinda helpful for the cops. I guess its just annoying for me a 16 year old boy in a black mustang. So to cops im a greaaaattttt person to pull over bc i have more restrictions on driving that everyone else. Thats why i don't do anything bad!
2 Subs, New speakers all around
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
July '12 Mustang of the Month
2Greeny7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #38

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeny27

Hahaha thats funny, but with that said i really dont think profiling is right but its kinda helpful for the cops. I guess its just annoying for me a 16 year old boy in a black mustang. So to cops im a greaaaattttt person to pull over bc i have more restrictions on driving that everyone else. Thats why i don't do anything bad!
Play by the rules and you have nothing to worry about. A young kid in a sports car will get attention everytime .... It comes with the territory.
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Play by the rules and you have nothing to worry about. A young kid in a sports car will get attention everytime .... It comes with the territory.
Yes i have a good relationship with the cops in towns around me as they are family friends. But here in my town i dont really know these cops, im sure they've all seen me at school but in my town we have a serious drug problem that sadly is over looked :/ i wish the cops could work on that.
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 02-05-2012, 10:27 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

Couldn't agree more. I think most people say they "hate the cops" because their peers say the same. It's like following the leader, which most people don't grasp the idea of what cops are responsible for. Im graduating from college in 1yr with a BA in criminal justice because I feel a obligation to help protect my family and even those families I don't know...... SO with that said... Before you make claims about hating those you protect your sorry ***, maybe you should appreciate their dedication for protecting perfect strangers !!!
They sure do protect my ***, it only takes them over 30 minutes to get to my house if I have a emergency. This is a pointless fight though. Some ppl think the government along with cops are very controlling and corrupt, some ppl still think they are how they used to be (for the most part) so you cannot fight an opinion. Good day

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner

First off walk a mile in a cops shoes before you judge them!.. Your comment about the older generation of cops?... Look up the whole Rodney King incident!... You would think that if your comment, about the older and newer generations where true, then you would see more incidents like that!.. But you don't really!.. Not even with as many video cameras and recorders as there are!...

Personally I think it's really F***ed up when a cop gets shot and killed over a tail light being out!... That's what happened to a high school buddy of mine!... One of the nicest and most professional cops you will ever find!.. More than likely he would have let the guy go with a warning!.. But was killed over a tail light!... Maybe my buddy should have shot the driver and then proceed to walk up to him??... At least my buddy would still be alive today!..

There are far more cops killed in the line of duty then what is publicized!... And the majority of the time is during a traffic stop!... Like I said before, walk a mile in their shoes first!..
They go into that profession knowing that's may be a good chance when your dealing with garbage a lot. That's like saying its not expected when a boxer gets punched in the nuts or head butted. It just comes with the profession. Doesn't make it right but they know it comes with the job.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #41
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
The best way not to have cop trouble is by basically staying out of their way
Blackedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:39 AM   #42
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang

They sure do protect my ***, it only takes them over 30 minutes to get to my house if I have a emergency. This is a pointless fight though. Some ppl think the government along with cops are very controlling and corrupt, some ppl still think they are how they used to be (for the most part) so you cannot fight an opinion. Good day

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

They go into that profession knowing that's may be a good chance when your dealing with garbage a lot. That's like saying its not expected when a boxer gets punched in the nuts or head butted. It just comes with the profession. Doesn't make it right but they know it comes with the job.
Driving a loud car ie: bright colored or visual mods or loud pipes, you get the idea or a combo of all of the above add being lets say younger then 30-35 makes you stand out, and buying and modding your car you have to understand that being looked at comes with owning this type or ride. Think it's the Japanese that say 'the nail that's sticking out gets hammered'.

Meaning yes cops know the risk, but we as owners of loud or flashy cars also assume the realities of owning said cars. It's been established way before any of us had cars at all and it's never going away. Point is that it's a two way street, if you don't like being looked at go buy something quite and plain looking I guess.
Old 02-05-2012, 12:03 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadsp0t

Driving a loud car ie: bright colored or visual mods or loud pipes, you get the idea or a combo of all of the above add being lets say younger then 30-35 makes you stand out, and buying and modding your car you have to understand that being looked at comes with owning this type or ride. Think it's the Japanese that say 'the nail that's sticking out gets hammered'.

Meaning yes cops know the risk, but we as owners of loud or flashy cars also assume the realities of owning said cars. It's been established way before any of us had cars at all and it's never going away. Point is that it's a two way street, if you don't like being looked at go buy something quite and plain looking I guess.
Very well said. Go buy a prius and save the world..........LOL
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 02-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #44

Region: Virginia
Quote:

Very well said. Go buy a prius and save the world..........LOL
Lol
SNK3BTE04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 01:15 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I agree. Why I wanted a sweet mustang, you get noticed cuz its a bad a car! I never said I didn't wanna be noticed.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 02-05-2012, 01:18 PM   #46
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang

I agree. Why I wanted a sweet mustang, you get noticed cuz its a bad a car! I never said I didn't wanna be noticed.
Right on right on, wasn't trying to call you out specifically at all more or less trying to make a point based off the topic. Sorry for any misunderstanding
Old 02-06-2012, 12:46 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Right on right on, wasn't trying to call you out specifically at all more or less trying to make a point based off the topic. Sorry for any misunderstanding
I didn't think you was calling me out, it's all good I love my mustang cuz its a head turner!

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 02-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

you do have have a beautiful stang
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid
Old 02-06-2012, 01:32 PM   #49
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Quote:
you do have have a beautiful stang
Not big on yellow but yea I agree as well
Old 02-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

I also like your older stang there with the white and black it looks good!
1 Great Car 1 Happy Kid

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 4 Cylinder | V6 | Classic Mustangs || Tech and Talk > Pre-2005 V6 Mustang